Magic band+

When are Christmas magic bands released?

Lots of Christmas merch is out already so I would assume now or very soon.

2 Likes

Thanks very much! I keep checking. Iā€™ve seen a lot of bands come and go that I really liked but I wanted to wait for a Christmas band. Iā€™m starting to get antsy! :grimacing:

3 Likes

I get it. For me Iā€™m gonnaā€™ wait until the next gen version comes out.

2 Likes

OMG the holiday MBs are inā€¦ SO cute! NEW Disney Holiday MagicBand+ Designs Have Arrived Online! | the disney food blog

7 Likes

Damnit!

3 Likes

Damnit because you want one, and they are super cute? Me too (and I donā€™t need one).

2 Likes

Which one are you getting?

2 Likes

:smirk:

maybe both? I need to get bands for family coming in from out of town, but the AP discount doesnā€™t apply to them online, I wonder if they are in the shops in the parks yet? I refuse to pay full price :laughing:

2 Likes

I would get both too, probably. I am torn on which I like best.

2 Likes

the ewoks are soooo cute and the blue & white nods to Hannukah, even though there are candy cane strips on part of it

1 Like

Yes! I just ordered the Chip and Dale one this weekend too. And I already had the fireworks one from the launch in July.

2 Likes

Oh my freakinā€™ heck how can I not buy this!?!?!?! :pleading_face:

6 Likes

You canā€™t :slight_smile:

Wearing one of these would make me the coolest Star Wars nerd in the cantina.

3 Likes

Sorry if this has been addressed- do you not need to be fingerprinted with these?

Still need a finger with these. They work the same way as old MBā€™s for entering the parks.

3 Likes

Can I set up my friendsā€™ MB+ using my MDE?

1 Like

Yes but if you all want to play the bounty hunter game in GE everyone over 18 needs their own MDE and Play Disney account.

1 Like

Is play Disney required for the bounty hunting? Thx!

For the full game yes. Iā€™ve seen blogs say itā€™s possible to collect them without it but you use that app to ā€œscanā€ areas in GE.

2 Likes