Magic band+

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

oh sure, now that the new hotness of the MB+s are out, and Iā€™ll most likely never go back to standard magicbandsā€¦they bring out one of the best ones Iā€™ve seen thus far:

https://www.shopdisney.com/star-wars-obi-wan-kenobi-magicband-2-limited-release-441203180197.html

Also: wait, this has been around since July? I coulda bought it on site with a AP discount?! Man, the MB marketing department suuuucks.

2 Likes

There are several MB2 I have had my eye on, but I just canā€™t/wonā€™t now. Most of the MB+ I find too busy and the ā€œfaceā€ looks like something you would get in a happy meal.

2 Likes

If youā€™re in the parks w/ an AP they are giving a 30% discount until Oct 16th (I think thatā€™s the end date). So, MB+ could be 30% off in the parks right now :wink: There are a few Iā€™m eyeballing.

1 Like

Yes!

3 Likes

Can I send you my personal shopping list? :rofl:

3 Likes

dooooo eeeeeet!

3 Likes

I may allow that for you :wink: My DD is already compiling a list :laughing:

2 Likes

:rofl: if it was Christmas vs Halloween I would probably send you pages of stuff.

2 Likes

Kinda a side question, has the MNSSHP t-shirts been available in anything above Medium lately? When my brother went they noticed there was nothing. Cause I wanted a t-shirt. :frowning:

1 Like

Yes. Lol. XS and XXL and XXXL

Beyond frustrating. Wanted something for Julia and no small or medium available

1 Like

huhā€¦ but no Larges? When he was there, it was only XS, S, and M.

WTF?

IDK but it was the same, store after store after store.

1 Like

Sizing is always an issue with limited merch like that. A lot of times they donā€™t even sell a 3x and most of the time only the smallest sizes are available. I donā€™t know how they canā€™t get their purchasing better aligned with the size distribution in demand. Itā€™s frustrating.

3 Likes

They also need to do a better job with extended sizes. At least to a 4x, there are very few good ones even on shop Disney.

2 Likes

I absolutely agree!

1 Like

Iā€™m headed to MK next for my end of trip shopping. I will check!

2 Likes

Iā€™m more curious at this point than anything, momentā€™s past that I would actually want one.

Good business model, Dipsey. Having Josh at the helm has been sooooo great. :roll_eyes:

Since this is the MB+ thread thought Iā€™d pop in to say, by Day 4 of wearing I noticed I was starting to get a rash from wearing. For the rest of the trip I put a piece of moleskin on the back - that also covered the charging port. The rash went away. I had no further issues. I used the same piece of Moleskin the whole trip; just removed it when charging.

I do have a known history of skin reactions. (The FitBit causing the worstā€¦probably why the version at the time was recalled) I have zero issues with my Apple Watch. So just be aware, and give the tip a try if you run into the issue :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

More moleskin added to packing list :white_check_mark:
Thanks!

2 Likes