Magic band+

I believe it was @Nikkipoooo told us how to turn it off :wink: up thread, but this thread is very long now too

1 Like

Yes, yes it is. I wasnā€™t going to ask because I remembered someone had told us but thenā€¦ thanks. :grin:

1 Like

It helps that I got to practice right away too; helps put things in muscle memory, dontchaā€™ know :wink:

1 Like

:+1::+1: Now, waiting to see if DL will have any specific ones coming out due to todayā€™s official announcement that MB+ will be starting ā€œthis fallā€ at DL. We will be bring ours to DL no matter what now unless the release date is confirmed after Nov 5.

1 Like

ohā€¦ I bet DL will have nice/better designs too b/c they seem to do arty better than WDW :wink:

1 Like

Do we think DL will also be compatible with Magic Bands? DD has a magic keeper she loves and always loses anything on her wrist. I might be interested in a MB+ but am worried about it falling off. DH loves mobile wallet, so maybe that will work too (going next April).

1 Like

Yes it likes to randomly vibrate. We did figure out that exiting a number of rides it will light up with a colour corresponding to the ride.

3 Likes

It also buzzes when you transition to a new land (in mk at least) and also lights whenever you get a generic notification on your phone (if MDE is open/in the background)- but only if youā€™re in the park? I havenā€™t seen it do it at home.

2 Likes

Just walked by Meet Sully theatre and it lit up purple & blueā€¦

3 Likes

In the fine print at the bottom of the announcement it says the Magicband 1 and 2 will not work. Only MagicBand+.

2 Likes

Dang, that doesnā€™t even make sense from a technology stand point. Thanks.

1 Like

I donā€™t think it was me. I think I just linked Tim Tracker. I donā€™t remember. I never turned mine off, though.

1 Like

New high for MB+ price. Itā€™s a limited release Coco. Price color code ā€œLilacā€ is $54.99. Meanwhile, ā€œSageā€ is $34.99 and ā€œSlateā€ is $44.99.

3 Likes

Damn. I really like it.

3 Likes

Me too! Itā€™s beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Gorgeous.

I havent been a gan of the look of most of the MB+. They afe too busy. This is beautiful.

Must be in the minority. I find it almost hideous looking. Iā€™m even ignoring the fact that Iā€™m not a Coco fan. Butā€¦it is why Disney makes so many varieties of these thingsā€¦one size does NOT fit all (figuratively speaking).

1 Like

There comes a point where you have to be trolling me. You cannot possibly hate everything I like and like everything I hate. I mean, who are you? @missoverexcited?

5 Likes

Counter point: I like Disney. And Universal.

'nuf said.

1 Like