Magic band+

9 Likes

That’s the one my daughter picked

2 Likes

It’s cheerful :slight_smile: and I think it’s funny b/c the MB I wore at Aulani, for the past two weeks, was a snack MB.

7 Likes

Love the droids!!

1 Like

Fyi, your MB+ Mickey ice cream bar is missing an ear. Think @srentmee ‘s daughter might have something to do with it? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Just checked and the MB+ that we ordered on 8/23/22 now say shipped!! We are in WDW until late January but if DL gets MB able in time for our October trip, we will be ready! :grin::grin:

4 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: DH was questioning me about that too, now I have an answer :rofl:

1 Like

They’re here!!

11 Likes

You should have seen the Tim Tracker when he looked like this:

3 Likes

So these bands. They’re cool, right? And you know what’s neat? They keep trying to communicate with me.

No for realz. They light up. They buzz. They definitely are trying to tell me something.

But damn if I know what it is.

And I mean not just when I’m near a statue. Heck, often when there are no statues anywhere nearby. I’ve figured out that after we ride something that has an in-ride photo it wants to tell me they got my pic. But there’s definitely loads of things it wants me to know and I have no clue what that might be.

There’s never any corresponding message on MDE and I didn’t get a decoder ring in the box they were shipped in.

It makes me sad to know it’s trying so hard and I am not getting the message. It must be frustrating for it. It’s frustrating for me, too.

16 Likes

I felt the same way! I wore it, it buzzed, I had no idea why. :woman_shrugging:t3:
P.S. it is almost 2am in Orlando. You should be sleeping! :sleeping_bed:

6 Likes

I was.

And then I was awakes by another headache.

I have just self-diagnosed with a consult by Dr Google (who will usually kill you but has not yet in this case). These might be hypnic headaches - nicknamed alarm clock headaches - which occur 1-3 hours after falling asleep. Who knows. All I know is I’m frustrated and want to sleep

3 Likes

I’m so sorry. I hope you get back to sleep quickly.

3 Likes

This!! Tell me what you want!!

3 Likes

Yeah… we had the same experience. It happened while we were on the PeopleMover (but not consistently), in line for Remy, in line for Slinky Dog… other places, bit those are ones I could think of right off the top of my head.

1 Like

I’m trying to figure out if I’ve successfully turned it off using the little button. But the app only tells you the percent not if it’s off. And from what I can tell pressing the button once to turn on (and glow green) gets the same response when I press it again hoping to turn it off (glows green). Sigh.

1 Like

I honestly don’t think turning it off does anything for you. Mine didn’t hold a charge any longer with it turned off than it did on.

2 Likes

But is there a way to know if it’s off or on?

1 Like

to turn it off, hold the button until the second set of vibrations and a red light appears. When turning it back on it will vibrate too.

2 Likes

Thank you! I wish they would tell us these things! I even watched the little videos they had.

2 Likes