Magic band+

I was expecting it to be heavier, for some reason. I don’t know if I’ve just gotten so used to my Galaxy watch or if I though it would just be heavier because it looks more substantial.

2 Likes

Have you seen the whole band? It is awesome. I just lived how colorful it was. Add the quote from Walt and chefs :man_cook: :kiss:.

2 Likes

Same. Guess bc it’s not an actual screen.

1 Like

Dumb question time - if one forgets to charge the MB+ what functionality is lost? Will it just not light up and allow one to wave at statures and play the SWGE game? Or would you not get ride pictures either?

Trying to figure out how annoying the charging dependency is…

FYI: The ones we ordered for our January trip on 8/23, are shown as in progress in MDE but I never got an email confirmation. Not complaining just letting the data be known. Glad it seems some of the troubles are starting to sort themselves out.

2 Likes

So the first day I wore mine it died. So yes it stopped vibrating near statues, (I wasn’t in HS so didn’t try BH game) I tapped for out EE photo but it didn’t show up until I had plugged it in at home. That could have been a coincidence though.

3 Likes

Size does matter, but is bigger better in this case? I prefer lightweight nonbulky gadgets.

1 Like

I didn’t say that bigger is better, just that size matters :wink: I think it’s up to each individual to determine what works best for them.

2 Likes

TWSS

Sorry, @ninjasherrie opened the door.

3 Likes

Never apologize to me about TWSS
It’s (just about) my favorite game

5 Likes

@Jeff_AZ has banned its use on this thread. He is in charge somehow.

1 Like

I made the remark before the beginning of censorship.

I will keep my fun remarks restricted going forward. I don’t want unfuns accidentally laughing lest they find themselves sinful.

4 Likes

Good. This is a forum about Disney World. There’s nothing fun about that.

I just snorted.

You’re like the mean priest guy in Hunchback right now, only you’re after Phoebus instead of Esmerelda. Though now I think about it, that was maybe the case anyway. Phoebus was a real sleeper among Disney dudes for some reason though.

2 Likes

Reminder - personal attacks on other members are not allowed on the forum, whether you know who they are or not and whether it’s directly responding to someone or just making snide remarks on other threads.

6 Likes

:rofl: I love you @OBNurseNH, never change!

2 Likes

Got my MB+ for my May 2023 trip! I hope that means everyone who is traveling soon has gotten theirs. :thinking:

5 Likes

We got ours last week for 9/9 trip :grin: …I have a short work week (3 days) … but it’s taking forever! Can’t wait to try out the MB+. (Also can’t wait to stay at a DVC resort for the first time)

5 Likes

Mine arrived today…ordered on 7/27 for my 9/21 trip. This packing is much less awesome.
PXL_20220908_001311480~2

Pardon the kitchen supplies, it’s the only place I have USB outlets.

9 Likes

I thought “well I guess it technically is a tool, but that’s an interesting place to store a MB” :rofl:

4 Likes