Magic band+

Not quite

I admire many things

It doesn’t mean I’m thinking of getting them for myself

Just yesterday I was looking at this gorgeous (insert whatever) and then I kept going.

2 Likes

Does Athena still have her 50% discount? If so you really have no excuse to not buy it.

4 Likes

I like to collect MBs that I think are attractive (to me), but I’m not inclined to go after the MB+ b/c after using one there is no real benefit, and they have to be charged to do what little they do. If it looks nice and I want one, I will grab it but right now they aren’t worth the extra money or hassle, IMHO.

3 Likes

Yes that’s why I almost gave in!

3 Likes

Dude if you had shared a desire to get it AND that you could get it at 50% off we’d have forced you to do it.

In fact I’m insisting that it become yours imminently.

5 Likes

See here’s the sad part. It ends today. I had plans to go to Epcot for dinner tonight. And maybe get Athena to share her discount with me. Then well, stupid Covid :frowning:

AP’s do get a 30% that starts soon so there is still hope.

1 Like

I knew Aug was the discount month for CMs… but what about this?

hope all is well

2 Likes

:woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

DH tested + this morning. He’s doing ok though, very mild but we are all staying home for now just in case.

3 Likes

I can’t believe you didn’t. It’s a no brainer. In fsct I’m sure there are a couple others you could get as well…

Oh well now I see. Hope dh has a mild case and you stay negative.

4 Likes

There doesn’t need to be.

MB+ is $10 more than MB, yes?

So that one use needs to be worth $10. I think there’s enough fun in waving at statues and playing that game in SWGE and some general glowy / flashiness to merit paying the $10.

Plus — is it my imagination? — the MB+ feels more premium.

maybe… I agree that the band feels better/different on the wrist, but I don’t want to be looking at my wrist or my phone while I’m in the parks, instead, I want to be looking around at all the marvelous detail.

3 Likes

I got my shipping notification today as well for my trip in May 2023. :grimacing:

5 Likes

Doh

Might not want to say that too loudly, friend. They’ll come at you with pitchforks and torches

IDK if I think they feel more premium, but they are definitely bigger. And size matters

3 Likes

I’ll say it again, I believe that Disney IT is at fault for order issues from that last week of July

2 Likes

TWSS

4 Likes

It very much is.

3 Likes

Here she is! Definitely looks and feels bigger and higher quality than the others. Even the band part itself feels like a higher grade material than previous versions. Also no instructions included like the little pamphlet on the side that’s usually included.

9 Likes

Received my shipped/tracking number email today as well. Looks like they are finally working thru the July 27 orders.

2 Likes

I like that green color!

3 Likes