Magic band+

You are too sweet! There’s no need to call though - there’s no way they can ship them in time now. I’m hoping they will be at our resort, and if not, I’ll just buy new ones and have my money refunded.

If anyone else needs it though, the line they gave me is for Walt Disney World Merchandise Services and it’s 1-877-560-6477. They are open Monday through Friday 9 am - 5 pm Eastern time.

1 Like

I just received a tracking number for the MagicBand+ I got for my AP. Hopefully the resort stay ones start shipping soon as well.

4 Likes

Any theory about prioritizing resort arrival order is out the window. On the DIS boards someone arriving Sept 9 got theirs yesterday while many of us arriving in August are still waiting.

4 Likes

I don’t know why I’m still surprised by your depth of knowledge about everything. People must fight to have you on their team for Trivial Pursuit.

5 Likes

My wife would tell you that I am good and remembering completely pointless details…but can’t remember the three things she asked me to pick up at Kroger. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

I have my wife text me the three things. :dizzy:

5 Likes

My mom is forever telling me “remind me I have blah blah or call xyz or pick up abc” and now I just text her whatever she says and tell her to check her messages.

6 Likes

Same, but too many times I still have to text pics from the store verifying it’s the right brand/size/variety of the things.

If it’s not exactly right, I have to go back. :rofl:

6 Likes

I do the same thing. There’s no shame in verifying. :rofl:

5 Likes

My husband thinks he can use his judgment on making substitutions. I have not been able to break him of this.

6 Likes

10 Likes

diet diet coke?! What is this witchcraft?

3 Likes

:rofl: It’s an impossible grocery scavenger hunt :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Oh lol I didn’t really pay close attention to the rest of the list. :joy:

3 Likes

Oh and witchcraft involves the ability to successfully fold a fitted sheet

5 Likes

This is my wife. Especially when she sends me to a restaurant and I’m in their drive thru trying to order some food that doesn’t exist.

4 Likes

I just called on mine, thanks for the number above. They confirmed it is still processing and that there are some delays from orders made on the 27th. However, she said that the order SHOULD make it to me prior to leaving for our trip. If not, they will refund the order and we get to keep them. BUT…Not planning another trip for a number of years, so really, it will be no magic bands for pre-arrival price. Hopefully they make it!

4 Likes

I set reminder alarms on my phone when I know I’ll be in the store lol

2 Likes

Are you to call them back if they don’t get to you in time? Or how will they know?

I didn’t ask because I was being hopeful, she made it sound like the refund would be triggered automatically if I didn’t get them before leaving. I figured I can deal with it there if I need to or when I get back. Give some cast member the opportunity to add some pixie dust to the vacation.

2 Likes