Magic band+

No idea. I didn’t hear anything about this.

1 Like

I saw on BlogMickey today that some bands have an update so I checked and mine dies but the battery is too low to do it. I didn’t have any issues Tuesday so not sure why some need it and others don’t.

2 Likes

Ohhh I wonder if I’ll get to try them there during our October DL trip. This make me much more likely to get 2 MB+. Hmmmmm

1 Like

Probably the ones they had to pull because of glitches but did not demand returns.

1 Like

Mine wasn’t one of those but still has the update available. DD isn’t home so I can’t check hers.

3 Likes

Hmm. I checked and my Ohana Means Family one doesn’t.

1 Like

Yeah it’s odd especially because I had no issues using it Tuesday but several people around us did. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

If my WDW trip isn’t until January but I order a MB+ now when would I get it? Soon or will they wait to ship it closer to my actual travel date. Going with pre order not ShopDisney? Thanks.

Still waiting for the pre-order one. I think it says ships within 10 days, so we’ll see. I’m at 8 now counting Saturday and Sunday.

2 Likes

Same here.

3 Likes

Same. Sounds like nobody has received one yet that pre-ordered as hotel guests. I have 24 days left before I leave, so they better arrive by then

2 Likes

It looks like regular MBs arrive w/in 10 days of ordering, but I don’t have time frame for MB+ yet.

2 Likes

I’m at 15.

I did order the Ohana one from ShopDisney and have it - but I really want the Pride one.

I’d be fine with the pre-order to not have them personalized if that is what the delay is!

2 Likes

Depends, if they bring back the scuba diving at Epcot, maybe they’ll have a couple loght up statues to activate in the tank :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update - no update. I tried chatting a cast member and they sent me to merch services. I emailed them and no response. I don’t really have time to call them as their hours are of course while I’m at work.

That would be funny (although, from a purely technological standpoint, it might prove problematic, since radio waves, which is what the Bluetooth technology inside the magic band uses, don’t usably transmit under water).

1 Like

DD’s 4 park band does not have an update. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Any thoughts if they will have DLR specific themed ones if/when that happens? I hope so. Though I just want them all to work at all parks even if DLR has different functions from WDW.

2 Likes

I’m sure they will

2 Likes

Did they give you a phone number? I can call on Monday.