Magic band+

Some MagicBands+ have special light-up color themes, based on the design of that particular band. So far, the fireworks and the Darth Vader ones are known to do that. Maybe there are others.

4 Likes

@bfattore What’s the date of you’re trip? Curious since they said that they “SHOULD” make it to you on time.

We leave on Aug. 16th, check in to BCV on 17th. I am not holding my breath, prepping the kids that we may have to get them one on property.

1 Like

Oh yeah, that seems hard to believe if they haven’t already been shipped out. Keep us updated!

Update: they were not at the resort. I politely but firmly said that I ordered them in the window to have them arrive before my trip and they did not arrive. They took me to the hotel store and gave me magic band+s at no charge. (They were going to give me a voucher, but they were out of vouchers).

9 Likes

At least they made it right, but ugh. What an ordeal.

4 Likes

Ugh… yeah, not good. I don’t know why they’re not shipping any resort guest MB+ pre-orders, when they’re still selling stock in-stores, and shipping Disney store orders to people.

2 Likes

I wonder if they had some type of computer error with the orders. I never received a confirmation email (even though it shows as pending on the website). Rather than admit the error, they just try to fix it as quickly as possible and ignore all questions about it?

3 Likes

Wise thing to do.

1 Like

I think there is an issue with the time to personalize them. Annoying as I would happily do it NOT personalized if they gave us that option for faster shipping.

(Yes, I’m solo, but there are numbers on the back as to which is assigned to whom if people in the same party get the same ones!)

3 Likes

I just wanted to give my update on this saga as well. Ordered my MB+ around 7am EST on July 27th through MDE for our stay, checking in on August 18th. Ordered 4 Parks, 50th Castle and the Princess one.

Never got a confirmation email, or even saw a pre-authorized charge (but didn’t think to look until a few days ago so it may had already fallen off.) Been checking and calling and it always showed “In Progress”

I just went to check and it shows “Shipped” and tracking shows it was picked up yesterday afternoon. So I guess we will see if A) it gets here on time B) once tracking gets updated, I’ll see if it is actually shipping to me here in NY or just to the resort.

4 Likes

:crossed_fingers: they get to you somehow!

2 Likes

Anyone know how kids can use Magicband+ if they don’t have a phone of their own… Can they still “collect” the statutes, and play the games using my phone if I am “managing” their bands?

@nyisles84 Do they show as being picked up by OSM Worldwide, It’ll say in the tracking info if it’s a USPS number? Curious because that’s how my AP band was shipped and they will have had it for a week come tomorrow.

Great, yup shows picked up by OSM which is the Shipping Partner as of 5:20pm yesterday from Davenport FL. So tracking is USPS but I guess OSM hands off to them eventually?

1 Like

Still “in process” here. UGH.

Here too, and I leave tomorrow!

1 Like

:sob:

Yes, USPS does the last leg to your house.

Update: the shipping for my AP MagicBand+ updated, USPS just received it in Atlanta.

2 Likes