Luv for @luvmuppets

Yay for @LuvMuppets finding her way over to the forum!

1 Like

like like like

5 Likes

Luv from across the ocean for @LuvMuppets. Nothing gets me laughing quicker than the image of kermieā€™s flailing arms and nothing gets me hyperventilating more than when Luv herself doesnā€™t packā€¦

some pics and DH and I and the original liner Kermie last October ā€¦

8 Likes

@LuvMuppets, in appreciate I think we should get you 10 likes in this thread too! You are real close on your first post!

2 Likes

@luvmuppets It ainā€™t easy being green!

1 Like

@LuvMuppets Iā€™m packing as I type (does that count?) We fly out Saturday!

1 Like

Got me likes backā€¦

2 Likes

On the computer itā€™s easy to tell because they show that they are a reply. Unfortunately on the phone itā€™s just the order they are added.

1 Like

Gotta love @luvā€¦now if she would only tell me how to unpack! (Suitcase)

1 Like

@LuvMuppets itā€™s your fault I no longer pack the night before our trips.

1 Like

Without @LuvMuppets Iā€™d have no name. I did shorten it, though, because it was cut off in the forum.

1 Like

The day I had liner Kermit I introduced him to Dole Whip Addative
@luvmuppets.

6 Likes

Ah ha @MDU ā€¦ I always wondered how my DH got his dole whip so quickly when I waited in line for ages to get mine ā€¦ did he swipe it from he who flails??? and did Kermie then have to seek alternative addictions and comfortsā€¦ (warning the following picture could be distressing for @LuvMuppets)

3 Likes

@LuvMuppets - great thread! Takes our fan hood of you to a new level. Youā€™re a star.

Awesome thread to the person who motivates us to think disney, and pack at 30 days out!

Love the title they gave to you : ā€œPacking Matronā€ !

@luvmuppets hereā€™s another pic of Liner Kermie in your honor

3 Likes

@luvmuppets, we even love you at California Adventure ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I remember the naming occasion!

1 Like