Luv for @luvmuppets

More DCA luv

2 Likes

Kermit flails to our very own @LuvMuppets

@LuvMuppets I must confess, my 4 year old loves Kermit but he calls him HERMIT – I don’t have the heart to correct him.

1 Like

Someday we’ll find it, the rainbow connection, the Liners, the Luv- lovers, and me… ( in my best Kermie voice). Luv ya, @luv!!!

3 Likes

@luvmuppets I’ve started teaching my 13 month old DD the kermit flail thanks to you!!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Luv for @Luv!!! I still can’t figure out these forums but I tried my best to at least post this for my NJ sistah!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

This is worthy of a “like” for sure! And I’m being careful with them since I ran out! Well played, @lady1955

3 Likes

3 Likes

Just returned from the beach, @LuvMuppets, and am making an effort to spend more time here than I did during and before vacation. I was on PInterest earlier today, too, because I’m procrastinating getting my classroom ready—I mean, I’m looking for organization and back to school ideas----and I saw a pic that made me come back to the forum today. I’m going to try to post it for you. :smile:

5 Likes

OMG @totalkid!! Pure awesomeness! And it looks like something the average person could just about do, no?? Hey! @WeHave2GoBack - how about for the upcoming big party??

2 Likes

all the love for @LuvMuppets , a fellow resident of the Jerz! NJ Liners forevah!

1 Like

@kristenabelle -are you going to the NYC Liner meet on Sept 13? WE could maybe meet and ride in on NJ transit together, if you are also somewhere in Northern NJ!

1 Like

ahhhh @LuvMuppets I’ll be at the RU vs. Penn State game!! Otherwise I would’ve LOVED to go. This just means I’m definitely in for the next NJ or WDW meet!

6 Likes

@93111tink - CUTE!

1 Like

Posting pictures of our favorite frogs for @LuvMuppets? Ok

5 Likes