Just tag her @luvmuppets

2 Likes

@LuvMuppets is the best

2 Likes

I’ll be packing this week so @LuvMuppets can rest easier

3 Likes

@LuvMuppets…

11 Likes

@luvmuppets I’ll have one day to pack when I get home from this vacation, before I leave for FL. Tips?

1 Like

@LuvMuppets, I will be staying at BC next weekend. Can you leave me some hot pool noodles?

3 Likes

Saw your post on chat @LuvMuppets & don’t want you to feel forlorn! :wink: Sending Liner love your way!

2 Likes

@LuvMuppets…you know we all just LUV ya!!

2 Likes

@LuvMuppets loves the pink drinks!

2 Likes

@LuvMuppets Hope you get on here soon you are going to have a lot of notifications.

3 Likes

@LuvMuppets :wine_glass: It’s kind of a dark pink drink - but it’s still pink - drink up, my dear fuzzy friend! :smile: :frog: :pig: :pineapple: pineapple? Dole whip! With rum! Yay!

2 Likes

@LuvMuppets if I am already at my resort, is it too late to start packing?

6 Likes

I learnt all my packing tips from sneaking peaks at @LuvMuppets posts on chat

2 Likes

@LuvMuppets. :frog::frog::frog::frog::frog: (I just want to try out my frogs)

1 Like

Sorry @LuvMuppets but I wait till the night before to pack! (That oughta do it)

3 Likes

@LuvMuppets You still haven’t responded and now Christian Bale is having to explain to Kermit why you haven’t come to see him yet…

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr03/2012/12/19/12/anigif_enhanced-buzz-6068-1355938609-14.gif

9 Likes

I don’t know what this is about but I know that I Love @LuvMuppets posts!

1 Like

One can only love an @LuvMuppets thread.:frog::frog::star::star2:

1 Like

@LuvMuppets - you are missed (in case you can’t tell). :frog: (I know this isn’t Kermit, but I just learned how to add these little pictures and at least it is a frog - we can pretend that it is Kermit’s cousin.)

1 Like

I luv @LuvMuppets almost as much as @LuvMuppets luvs muppets.

2 Likes