Luv for @luvmuppets

Wish I could see @LuvMuppets face when she sees all these notifications!

8 Likes

@LuvMuppets: The Muppets - Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen) - YouTube for you because you love muppets and we love you!

1 Like

I got a mini Kermit @LuvMuppets! Will post a pic just for you!!

1 Like

(kermit flailing through the happy tears) wow! It really all worked! And so much love! And now I see what the notifications look like in my conversation bubble! Now, if someone posts on this thread but DOESN"T @me, how do I know that happens? See, you can teach an old frog new tricks! :frog: Ā :frog: Ā :frog: Ā :frog: Ā :frog:

15 Likes

Iā€™ll get you for this, Foot-man. @pod4christ! Wait did that just tag him?

2 Likes

Welcome @LuvMuppets!

I have placed one item in my soft-packing bin in your honor.

:handbag:

4 Likes

You get notified with an @ symbol if someone tags you, a heart if someone likes your post, or a return arrow if someone replies to your comment.

1 Like

As much as I tried @LuvMuppets I leave in the morning and all I have managed is to get the suitcase out. Glad you are here.

1 Like

WHAAAT??? what??

1 Like

Oh. Now Iā€™m getting those codes.

How can I tell, when reading all the comments, which ones are replies to others vs replies to the OP? They are all lining up on the left side, and there donā€™t seem to be any differences in all the icons that appear (at least in my browserā€¦)

1 Like

Oh sorryā€¦ the icons will actually be in your notifcations menu. Like thisā€¦

1 Like

Nice screenshot @ThatDisneyGuy_outer1. Sheesh. They are all of me commenting on the controversial post thread.

Yay for @LuvMuppets! Love this thread!

1 Like

It was your likequake lol

2 Likes

Oh yeah thatā€™s another thing @LuvMuppets (and everyone else) I like EVERYONES comments I see! If you get a bunch of likes, you get another badge. Just trying to help (and blow up your notifications)

5 Likes

Iā€™m so glad I found this thread! I canā€™t imagine Lines without you @LuvMuppets! My DS10 thinks youā€™re the best Liner.

Heā€™s the one covered in Kermit. My DS7 is sitting next to him.

6 Likes

@LuvMuppets we watched muppets bohemian rhapsody tonight and thought of you the whole time.

1 Like

Hey! Thatā€™s my hat! ( it looks better on him!!) :frog:

1 Like

I think I was asking more about the body of the messages-the actual chatty part. Itā€™s hard to characterize a specific vs a general reply.

Sorry I just got a chance to post here @LuvMuppets!!! But, seriously, Iā€™m delighted that youā€™re on Forum now. You offer mega much to this community. Youā€™re precious and Iā€™m always thankful when you chime in with advice on one of my newbie questions. From one chickadee science teacher to anotherā€¦YOU ROCK!!! :slight_smile: :sunny: :frog: :turtle: :tulip:

1 Like