Looks like Late FALL ROOM ONLY offers are out

Changed our free dining reservation to a room only. I had a heck of a time getting through on the phone. I ended up hanging up and saying that I wanted to book a new reservation instead of modify. I hardly had to wait after doing that. YC CL with discount!! So excited!

YC CL Happy Dance w @kellymouse5

http://rack.1.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA4LzA1L2QwL3dlZWtlbmR1cGRhLjU1NTQ0LmdpZgpwCXRodW1iCTg1MHg4NTA-CmUJanBn/a151d8ff/1d0/weekend-update.jpg

4 Likes

Haha! Love it!!!

That’s awesome lol

Woohoo! I saved $120 on my POFQ reservation and got upgraded from a standard room to a garden view. Plus, 2 of my friends have also called to have the discount applied and now they think I’m awesome.

Unfortunately, the one friend who wants to room with me to save money is still being annoying and vague. She doesn’t want to book her own room, but she also doesn’t want the same 4-day park ticket I have (I booked a package.) I even offered to book her a solo room using an Orbitz 25% off code I have (non transferable) so she can end up with a solo room and the cheaper park ticket option she wants for the same price as rooming with me and having the more expensive park ticket. She’s not sure. Decide already!

Ok. Rant over. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why not rebook yours with the 25% code? Orbitz has the new promo prices loaded. Also @DOLEWHIPDAD gave his 25% code to another liner and it worked…

That definitely deserves a rant! :confused:

@ThatDisneyGuy_outer1’s idea is awesome! You’d save even more $ for yourself which can be used for extra fun on your trip. :smile:

Or forgot to say if you did that you could buy your tickets separately and your friend could get whatever length they wanted.

@ThatDisneyGuy_outer1 - To me, the Orbitz savings on a moderate for just 4 days wouldn’t be worth the hassle. My ressie is all set right now, and completely paid. Applying the Fall discount gave me a credit. Canceling it all to go through Orbitz isn’t worth it to me. I know that sounds horrid, especially when $100 savings can make or break a trip for some.

I’m hoping my friend will use it because 1) I really would rather not have a roommate for this solo trip and 2)she’d have to be independently responsible for her trip.

(The whole thing makes me feel guilty, but I’m trying to walk that fine line between helpful and selfish.)

Oh I don’t blame you a bit lol. Notice I didn’t rebook mine through Orbitz using their public 15% off either lol.

I would do all I could to have my own room. Sanity saver, especially if you’re not sure you’ll click the whole time.

1 Like

I saw this one and thought of your dancing gif lol. @kellymouse5

2 Likes

Happy to see everyone getting discounts today! Our next trip is not until 2015 at Christmas but it always helps to see what Disney has offered in the past.

online is showing NO deluxe rooms… has anyone called and had luck?!? or had luck switching to this offer?

also, I SWORE to myself “one week, no lines, let the drama die”… but then I started thinking “what if today is THE day…” and oh holy carp it is.

1 Like

GOT it!!! They switched me OFF Disney visa free dining offer and to room only ($900 less) at contemporary. They absolutely can get you off free dining even if resort shows as sold out as long as you have a ressie already.

Now, I dance!!!

4 Likes

FYI I figured out that room only was only marginally better value wise, but HUGE in not having to plan/use credits. YAYYYYYYYYYYY.

elaine style dancing
people staring

1 Like

4 Likes

Love this one!

I did the same exact thing. Very excited to chose restaurants without worrying about credits!!