Looks like Late FALL ROOM ONLY offers are out

@kellymouse5 us too!! we often do 2TS or then maybe 1buffet and snacks on any given day… Almost never use regular CS… So relieved. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is a relief! We pretty much do the same. Originally I had upgraded to deluxe dining but then I had too many credits. I was having a hard time making it work. Oftentimes, we schedule a late breakfast and then a dinner. Throw in a few snacks some days and we’re good to go.

YES! Or we skip breakfast, go major and early lunch, and apps for dinner or just snack. Last time we did traditional counter service twice and I’ve had nightmares. Ahhhh relief. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Laughing hysterically about the nightmares. Oh that is funny!! :laughing:

1 Like

They need an in between option with two ts credits a day.

2 Likes

I completely agree. :thumbsup: I remember that we had a trip booked in 2007 (unfortunately had to cancel due to an emergency) but the dining plan was so much better. I don’t remember deciding between TS and QS. But maybe I’m just making that up in my head and that’s not really true. :confused:

Ugh, my trip is 1st wk of Nov at GF. Those dates are not part of the discount so ck’d 8th-15th at and I’m not finding any availability!? Say it ain’t so! :disappointed_relieved: would calling make a difference from checking online?

I checked the TA site and the only deluxe that came through was AKL.

1 Like

@Darth_DopeyD73 seems like only ones getting deluxe are ppl who had existing res and just changed the offer. Hoping things open up more would love to change room type!!

Try a split stay, either rooms or resorts. Sometimes the whole week isn’t booked up. FWIW, I’ve been watching part of that week & all but AKL, Poly, & AKV were booked up for FD, packages, and room only rack rates. They didn’t set aside many rooms for this offer at all.

Wow. My forum memory is very faulty. I totally forgot that I read this thread and posted in it earlier today. Maybe I should go to bed. Congrats again @Mrs_Beast

2 Likes

I remember you replied to my question on chat about that–you said I should book what I want & try to switch. I didn’t because where I wanted was booked up by the time I decided. Luckily @Darth_DopeyD73 sounded the offer alarm. But I still have no idea how I got that room it when up until last night the whole resort was sold out.

1 Like

Thanks @SallyEpp_cot and same to you!! Sounds like I got mega pixie dust and I am going to bed one happy gal. :slight_smile:

Any ideas on when discounts (if any) will be available for January? Going for marathon weekend, but haven’t booked anything yet.

@cbthmpsn, I’m looking for discounts for the same time. For Jan this year, they came out last Oct. The Disney Visa offer came out around the 3rd., then for the public several days later. Keep checking here because I’m sure someone will post when it’s out!

Keep checking! Things are opening up as people are changing reservations… upgrading…etc

Thanks for checking @DarthOlaf !

I was booked at rack rate and was so excited when this was offered. I saved $900.

2 Likes

@SallyEpp_cot OMG - you’re being way more patient than I would ever be. I hope this gets fun for you soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

How did I miss this??? Checking rates now, but assuming my bounceback rate is still better…