Looks like Late FALL ROOM ONLY offers are out

Looks like Late FALL ROOM ONLY offers are out: Stays start October 4th. Looks like POR/FQ might be excluded. Still getting details as I book people. Will keep you posted as much as I can.

6 Likes

Thanks @Darth_DopeyD73!!

I don’t have a trip planned for late fall, but I also like to dream about the deals!

I tried booking for late December but it told me it was an invalid date. So I’m thinking it’s just through November. but I’ll Confirm as soon as I can. Calling in 15 minutes for other clients and will talk to CM’s then

Thanks for the scoop @Darth_DopeyD73! I have a Bounceback booked for late October but I would love to change to earlier in the month!

1 Like

Yay!!! Thank you for posting!

Woowoo! Just booked my December trip! That is an excellent way to start the day. :smiley:

1 Like

on hold. hoping to get the full 411. but just by looking around it seems VERY limited in dates and room availability.

I want a December trip too! Patiently waiting to turn my made-up vacation into a real one. You all know how that goes…

1 Like

Ugg – are the discounts steep? Trip starts 11/30 so hoping

save up to 30%* on rooms at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels for stays most nights Oct. 4-Nov. 25 and Nov. 29-Dec. 23, 2014, when they book by Oct. 3, 2014.

Booking Window:
July 23-Oct. 3, 2014

Travel Window:
Oct. 4-Nov. 25 and Nov. 29-Dec. 23, 2014

1 Like

ffer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas and is not valid at
Disney’s Art of Animation
Resort
—The Little Mermaid
Standard Rooms,
The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian
Resort & Spa and
Bay Lake Tower at
Disney’s Contemporary
Resort. 30% savings for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts; lower savings may be available for other Resorts

1 Like

Yes!!! That’s us – we are WL starting 11/30. Emailing my TA (who is prob already working on it) now

Thank you!

DATES UPDATED: 10/4/14 – 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 – 12/23/14.

1 Like

oh I said that already. LOL

@ThatDisneyGuy_outer1 woo hoo! I think this is what we have been waiting for

So if I already have my room and tix booked for 12-13 to 12-20 with free DDP at Pop century can this save me any money?

At Pop? FD is usually better for value resorts, esp if you have more than one person in room. RO usually better for deluxe; do the math for mods. Actually, just do the math.

1 Like

I got the LAST YC CL room my week!!! THANK YOU! Today was my sleep-in day but a thunderstorm woke me up in time to check the forum. Thank you thank you thank you

2 Likes

If you can’t see the offer (I couldn’t online), use the chat w CM function. They’ll give you a link. Good luck!