Looks like Late FALL ROOM ONLY offers are out

That elusive BOG – it is our white whale

I’ve heard it’s more like concierge level at Marriott or Hilton vs Disney club level. Same idea, not quite as extensive offerings. Great location. Will def be my go-to choice when I try a mod.

1 Like

Great description of Business Class Room can be found here. http://coronado.forumotion.com/t1886-coconino-cove-new-club-level-category-can-now-be-reserved-for-guests-booking-trips-in-2013 and here http://buzz2k1.wix.com/coronado#!business-class/c1fht

Oh that does look nice! Might have to keep that in mind for a future trip. We booked royal room and now that it’s done with a discount I’m DONE lol, i’m not making anymore changes to this trip.

Did we know prior to today that these discounts were coming out this morning? Or did WDW announce 7/30 and then sneak these out early, maybe so as to not overwhelm the phones?

They never announced 7/30. That was the date they announced for F&W event booking. As far as I know no one knew before first thing this morning. I think most were expecting this to drop after the current RO booking window closed on 8/8.

Thanks @LaurelStewart I wasn’t sure if it would be seen there. Still figuring all this out.

I’ve stayed in CSR business class twice and really, really liked it. It’s perfect when I take DH because he must have food before the parks so we grab a quick breakfast and then head out. The yuengling and sangria at the end of the day are pretty sweet as well. And you can’t beat the Cabanas location at CSR.

I’m guessing the price difference isn’t the 3 or 4 hundred a night it is for CL at a deluxe…

No, it’s not that much more. If I’m remembering correctly, it’s around $40 more/night. I know I didn’t think it was worth it for a solo trip but for two (or more) people, it’s a bargain!

It’s available for my trip (of course I HADDDD to check) lol. Would only be about $50 more but I’m sticking with our RR for this trip.

1 Like

So if i switch from POFQ to AKL for 8 days 7 nights, tix, Disney dining, and paying an extra 300$ is that a good deal?

I would say yes. You’re going from mod to deluxe for 7 nights!

Thank you.

1 Like

I would say so. That’s just an extra $43 per night for AKL. What was the total if you did free dining at AKL? Or are your dates ineligible for FD?

1 Like

Thanks. I saw that Hotels.com had the same price on rooms as today’s Disney offer, plus I get to use the purchase towards Swagbucks, so I’ll get another 50.00 back after the trip. I just need to get through to Disney, which is very busy, to cancel my booking with them. Once that’s done I can breathe again!

@owenbohn, I know you’d like to get it done and canceled, but you can probably wait until tomorrow or the next day to do that and save yourself some time on hold.

Never stayed at POFQ but AKL is GREAT! Since transportation will be all bus at either, I say go deluxe!! It’s not that much more per night. Be sure you get savannah view for maximum benefit.

my dates were not included in the FD. I originally had a King at POFQ but they told me it was not eligible for the discount. My TA is updating to AKL we may not get a king, but it is great to know that I am getting a good deal. Thanks again liners, for a newbie, all this info is great. I feel like I have planned a wonderful vacation.

@Pianominnie, we are going for it…I am even more excited…if that is even possible.