Locals chime in, WDW/USO ...continuous thread

6 Likes

on PAFB today at ITT office and saw some things like…

There’s a Disney jail under the AK Tree?

this was pretty neat.

and I thought this was an interesting take on the Airman’s Attic:

also grabbed a bite to eat on 1A

the weather has been SO nice the past two days I’ve actually worn blue jeans. Food and another DGD pic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Tryin g to find a BBQ place closer to home, Mission BBQ is a hike. Pretty good, DH and I shared the sampler and a pulled pork sandwich. Potatoe salad and beans were alright

6 Likes

For animals :grin:

2 Likes

10 Likes

oh! I was just there yesterday :cry: Well, actually Sunday until yesterday afternoon.

3 Likes

I GOT TO MEET DEATH EATERS :exploding_head:

11 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

Watching the crowds exit and DH is grabbing food. He doesn’t like the 3 broomsticks. We sat out on the back patio earlier watching the Velos a ma thingy coaster.

Uploading: E3BEAF7F-90C9-43E8-AA22-A991C86F7C6F.jpeg…

10 Likes

8 Likes

We rode Velocicoaster after dark on Tuesday evening and it was even better than during the day! Plus, the fireworks were going off over the castle when we went over the top hat part. So cool!

6 Likes

There was only a 15 min wait for V. Coaster around 6:40. Couldn’t believe it

4 Likes

So cool!!! Loving these photos.

3 Likes

Great photos @vcka :star_struck:

The death eaters look terrifying :grimacing::black_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks to Liners; I learned a trick from y’all: take a video and then grab screen shots from that :wink:

They did but they were fun. They interacted w/ the crowd, there were some littles dressed up like Harry Potter and the DEs were having too much fun w/ them; the crowd LOVED the interaction too.

6 Likes

the one DE that I got pictures of w/ me (I cropped by face out) asked to see my DE mark on my arm… I told them is was invisible so they agreed to pose for a picture :laughing:

4 Likes

My DH regularly calls it some variation of “Veloci-roaster-coaster-moster”

3 Likes

Well done!!

1 Like

Temp structure just went up 2 days ago for a convention. Don’t know what convention but it’s eliminating much of the parking

3 Likes

Walked into this

9 Likes