Locals chime in, WDW/USO ...continuous thread

So cool!!! Loving these photos.

3 Likes

Great photos @vcka :star_struck:

The death eaters look terrifying :grimacing::black_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks to Liners; I learned a trick from y’all: take a video and then grab screen shots from that :wink:

They did but they were fun. They interacted w/ the crowd, there were some littles dressed up like Harry Potter and the DEs were having too much fun w/ them; the crowd LOVED the interaction too.

6 Likes

the one DE that I got pictures of w/ me (I cropped by face out) asked to see my DE mark on my arm… I told them is was invisible so they agreed to pose for a picture :laughing:

4 Likes

My DH regularly calls it some variation of “Veloci-roaster-coaster-moster”

3 Likes

Well done!!

1 Like

Temp structure just went up 2 days ago for a convention. Don’t know what convention but it’s eliminating much of the parking

3 Likes

Walked into this

9 Likes

My son never asks fir anything but he asked if I could find a Sven for DGD Lilly

11 Likes

It’s pretty crowded here today. When are low crowd days after school starts bc there are a lot of kids here?!? Also a CM asked me to open MDE to verify my exp date on my AP for the 30% special. A kiosk didn’t and now I have to find someone to fix it.

And these guys are just hanging out saving their spots with deposits :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

I think we are in the beginning of fall breaks now :wink: early November should have sone low crowd days :grimacing:

4 Likes

Columbus week tends to be because a lot of schools have fall break.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, Indigenous Day was yesterday

2 Likes

We used to always go to Disney this week and it has become increasingly crowded.

2 Likes

Noted to avoid :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I’m hoping it’s better in 16 days.

3 Likes

I hope for you too :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Notice I am unphased by this :rofl:. I’m more surprised at how long you’ve been away

2 Likes

Well, I did take that trip to the west coast so I got my Disney fix.

3 Likes

6 Likes