Locals chime in, WDW/USO ...continuous thread

Thanks for warming up the seat @ThorKat ! :smirk:. No one’s working on Tron today

8 Likes

I do not like wdw hot dogs. Casey’s corn dog bites are good but not this. I should have stuck with the chicken waffle :smirk:

I did get the shady back wall for a change

6 Likes

Why didn’t you message me?! We could have said hi! On our way home now.

5 Likes

Bc I can be a rumdum sometimes. I’m heading out now too.

But oh my word these guys were AMAZING!!!

9 Likes

You can see what was in the bag here: What Disney-related items did you buy this week? - #542 by vcka

2 Likes

Gratuitous Granddaughter pic: Trick or Treat

13 Likes

Cuteness!!

3 Likes

I don’t know where to put this, so I’ll put it here. I had a moment of " I LOVE Disney SO much" this morning. I never open my emailed digital receipts, but I opened my MO from Emporium yesterday and noticed a duplicate charge. Neither me or the CM did a item count or we would have caught it. I thought the total was a little high, but told myself, “I’m at Disney and everything is high”. APs 30% off is Great and all but not enough to pay for two Stitch dolls when I only got one but what can I do??? I thought, "I’ll call the number at the bottom of the email. I got Monroe, who tells Starbucks his name is h-e-y-y-o-u :laughing: to watch the fun that happens when they read off his name. Anyway, he could look up all the details b/c of technology but couldn’t refund it back to the card b/c it was a MO. Monroe was able to pixie dust me a digital store credit. It’s not in my inbox yet but I still am grateful that I wasn’t dismissed.

7 Likes

6 Likes

on PAFB today at ITT office and saw some things like…

There’s a Disney jail under the AK Tree?

this was pretty neat.

and I thought this was an interesting take on the Airman’s Attic:

also grabbed a bite to eat on 1A

the weather has been SO nice the past two days I’ve actually worn blue jeans. Food and another DGD pic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Tryin g to find a BBQ place closer to home, Mission BBQ is a hike. Pretty good, DH and I shared the sampler and a pulled pork sandwich. Potatoe salad and beans were alright

6 Likes

For animals :grin:

2 Likes

10 Likes

oh! I was just there yesterday :cry: Well, actually Sunday until yesterday afternoon.

3 Likes

I GOT TO MEET DEATH EATERS :exploding_head:

11 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

Watching the crowds exit and DH is grabbing food. He doesn’t like the 3 broomsticks. We sat out on the back patio earlier watching the Velos a ma thingy coaster.

Uploading: E3BEAF7F-90C9-43E8-AA22-A991C86F7C6F.jpeg…

10 Likes

8 Likes

We rode Velocicoaster after dark on Tuesday evening and it was even better than during the day! Plus, the fireworks were going off over the castle when we went over the top hat part. So cool!

6 Likes

There was only a 15 min wait for V. Coaster around 6:40. Couldn’t believe it

4 Likes