Live Trip Report: HMB & Keith718 are back!

Waiting in line for MMRR is what sucked all your energy. That had to be hot.

2 Likes

BG 2! Androids seem to always get the lowest boarding groups.

3 Likes

I think you are right. It was VERY WARM. Gates of hades hot. And not all that much shade.

2 Likes

Aaaaand pool closed and pool deck cleared for 30 minutes. Guess it’s time to wander the Boardwalk with my beer. (Oh no it started pouring again…)

13 Likes

Really would have liked to take a dip in the pool… but it looks like it’ll be closed for at least 30 minutes. So I’m back in my room, eating the rest of my Num-Num cookie. It’s probably 8000 calories—BUT Keith and I split one so maybe it’s only half that.

I ran into a group of people sheltering under the awning by Screen Door, and they said, “We’re newbies—are we getting close to Epcot?” I gave them directions and wished them luck and short lines. People are so much nicer here than in real life (myself included).

17 Likes

More beer or a fruity-something with an umbrella in it; or maybe just a beer with an umbrella. :tropical_drink::beer:

6 Likes

More great photos!! Sounds like a pretty amazing day!

3 Likes

Way to go @Keith718!

1 Like

I don’t think the cookie is 8,000 calories and besides, calories at Disney DO NOT COUNT! It’s the law!

11 Likes

I like how you think :sunglasses: … the only thing is that all I’ve eaten today is that Ronto wrap and half a cookie. So a drink might make me ~extra fun~

5 Likes

Baby! Yoda!

!!!

I love him. Mandalorian spoiler If baby yoda isn’t in season 3 I will not watch it. He is so cute it hurts me.!

20 Likes

Maybe get that pretzel.

Could make the the trip report even more interesting.
Get food. :laughing:

4 Likes

Where are you having dinner tonight?

This might be accurate—my trip report got REAL fun in November of ‘19, when we had brunch at Cali Grill. Those mimosas were soooo good.

5 Likes

Keith: “Should we take a picture so @Randall1028 knows we’re on a boat?”
Me: “Definitely.”

22 Likes

:smirk:

Your shirts this morning were so cute! Sounds like a great day so far. Hope you have a lovely evening!

10 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I know, I know — TWSS

6 Likes

We are back for some TSM! Maybe a little ASS (go ahead, @OBNurseNH :joy:) … then another spin on MMRR, before we hop to our dinner at Topolino’s!

17 Likes

The guy behind you is wearing your hat from earlier, and it’s perfectly framed within your right-hand Mickey ear.

Hope you had a fun ASS spin

Cannot wait for the Topo report!

5 Likes

And again, @hmbhmbhmb was victorious at TSM! Curses! Foiled again! (Someday, I’ll win…)

11 Likes