Live Trip Report: HMB & Keith718 are back!

I feel seen. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

It’s best park day!!! We left the hotel too late this morning to get on FOP—an 8am opening just means we would have had to leave tooooo early. We could have done it buuuuut. We didn’t. Oh well.

Full review of Topolino’s coming later :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Good morning beautiful!!!

And also good morning to @hmbhmbhmb and @Keith718 :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I will try to get a better picture of her just for you—we were rushing to get back to Pandora. The TP app said predicted wait for FOP was 33 minutes…… and then I refreshed it and it jumped to 99 minutes. Womp, womp.

3 Likes

Looks like a beautiful start to the day.
Lots of folks there with you!!
Have a great day!!!

4 Likes

You must of had a good plan. We are at AK also today. Git on FOP even though we were not on the first bus out this morning. We were second in line at the bus stop but it arrived almost full. In the queue for KS now. I will keep an eye out for you. Have a great day, we have an evening flight tonight.

4 Likes

We were the first people cut off for the AK bus and the app said the next bus was in 25 minutes, so we decided to get a Lyft. We did NRJ with a short wait, and now we are 21 minutes into the queue of Safari. This line is looooong…

3 Likes

Where are you staying this time??

Yeah even going Backstage. We only waited about 30 minutes

We are at GDT. Busses have been tough. They arrive mostly full since the tower is the last stop.

Oof, we waited 41. I think today might not be a day for many rides.

1 Like

AK always seems to be the hottest park. We are in the theater for FOLK now. Good opportunity to cool down

4 Likes

Ooh I am curious to hear about what the show is like in covid times. How much is it modified?

That’s a shame. Tower had its own buses at peak time (morning) when I was there in April

No monkeys and the birds don’t fly but still worth seeing

2 Likes

Morning has been the problem

1 Like

My DH thinks Fantasyland is the hottest area in WDW :wink: no shade, all concrete, cramped… but I think of of HS is similar. Maybe AK feels hotter due to increased humidity created by the plant life?

2 Likes

We decided that the concrete jungle of TS land was the hottest place on earth (and it was only like +27 celsius when we were there).

6 Likes

After being in all the parks these last few days I think Epcot is now the hottest. Very little shade. However there are more opportunities for AC. AK has grown so much it has much more shade now.

3 Likes

I think this is right—TSL is SO HOT.

Animal kingdom always feels the soupiest.

4 Likes