Lion King Dining Package -- Boy, was that worth it!

Really? Did you just join yesterday?

Did you mean to respond to me in that post? Since all I was doing was making a joke.

1 Like

It’s probably my fault. Everything usually is.

I let my subscription lapse but I have just purchased an AP so time to re commence planning.

Well, I mean. Yeah.

But we’ve all resigned ourselves to that fact. You might as well, too! It is kind of liberating, actually.

Disney isn’t offering enough After Hours events? Matt’s fault!

Disney is charging too much money for tickets? Matt’s fault!

Disney isn’t offering enough Fast Passes? Matt’s fault!

Disney is offering too many Fast Passes? Matt’s fault!

See how liberating that is?

1 Like

My reward will be in the Kingdom of Heaven.

1 Like

Don’t start :grinning:

As if.

I had completely forgotten about this until the post got randomly bumped today. I had already booked a late lunch at Tiffins and went over and switched it over to the Tier I Dining Package. I’m a little confused on the timing though.

This is the email confirmation I received…

So, do I show up at Tiffins for a 1:30 lunch and then have free time between that and the 6:00 FotLK? Will I be allowed to go to an earlier show? When would the safari fall in this time frame? 7:00?

The way I am reading this is your lunch is at 1:30. When you check in they will tell you your schedule but I believe it will be 5:45 at FoLK followed by the safari. That has your safari starting around 6:30 (great time with a later sunset!). You will have at least from 3:30-5:30 free?

Ok! All of the reviews I have read have had the show immediately following the meals at Tiffins so I was confused. Sounds so perfect! We sat in the back row last time we saw the show. I’m excited to be down in front! And also…Tiffins! :drooling_face:

1 Like

I love Tiffins! I will admit that I cried during the show. It was amazing. Oh! Practice your animal noises because there is a good chance that someone from your group will be picked!

2 Likes

I´ve got a 2.30PM reservation at Tiffins and a 5PM FOLK. How long did the safari portion take after FOLK?
I can´t wait.

The whole Safari experience for us took about an hour. We spent a lot of time asking questions.

Oooo! I’m imagining each of my kids’ reactions to being picked. That’d be so fun!

Did your total experience time for the whole package line up with the 3.5 hours indicated on Disney’s website?

Thanks, did you eat anything nice at Tiffins you can recommend?

I believe a Tiffins meal is always about 2 hours so I would say the total time was between 3 1/2-4 hours.

1 Like

I always love Tiffins! I had the soup, surf and turf, and dessert sampler. The total cost of the meal, including alcohol exceeded $100. My son’s girlfriend loved the butter chicken.

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

im so confused what this post is about…is it lion king package or tipping?

1 Like