Lion King Dining Package -- Boy, was that worth it!

Yes

5 Likes

Oh, were posts supposed to be about the topic under which the posts are posted? I thought posts were supposed to be about random things unconnected to the post topic :wink:

5 Likes

thanks for keeping me sane @DumboRunner

2 Likes

so in keeping with the topic…i need to add a day to my park tickets because i have 8 pairs of minnie mouse ears. this is one of those tests like writing a college paper and writing mary had a little lamb to see if the professor notices

3 Likes

Seems like it was part of the discussion 2 months ago and continued now recently.

Our show was quite a bit after lunch, and the safari was right after the show. We fit a few attractions in between lunch and show time. Enjoy!

1 Like

Hi there! - just a quick question… I have booked this package for my birthday in October. I have the same times as you had 3.00pm show and 6.30 pm dinner - cannot wait. Just wondering - because it is a Tier 1 package does it affect my tier 1 FP for that day (FOP) ? Can’t find any mention of this - because it’s called Tier 1 I justthought I should check. Thanks :slight_smile:

No, you can still book a tier 1 fast pass. The one thing you should know it has to be complete by 2:30 or you could do it around 5:00. You will need to be at FoLK by 2:45.

3 Likes

Awesome - that’s really helpful. Thanks so much

1 Like

Ah, I just read this whole thread and had been thinking I needed to figure out a way to add more park time at AK and do KS in the evening… and now I have a reservation
for the Tier 1 package for what was going to be our rest day at 3:25 with a 6:00PM show.

I’m not sure if we’ll keep it – this means dropping our v late breakfast at Trattoria Al Forno, (and possibly paying for another day of park tickets but at this point I’m floccinaucinihilipilificating that) and we may need the rest day – but by that point we’re no longer on the DDP and we were going to have to eat anyway, right? My kids are getting increasingly willing to try spicy food so even the 11yo charged as an adult should get value out of the meal, and the safari and front row seats sound amazing. #selfenabling

If we’re doing this on the Wednesday, should we skip the FotLK show on our full day at AK on the Monday? (We will have decided before the AK day if we’re cancelling the package or not.) Would you want your first experience to be sitting in the front row? And if I’m going to schedule Navi and a couple of other FPs for that afternoon, any suggestions about timing? We’d head back to the hotel as soon as the show/safari part is over.

1 Like

If you are doing the package you can skip FoLK on your other day. I can not recommend this package enough. It is amazing!

3 Likes

Thank you for supporting my self-enabling. Do people dress up for Tiffins?

I have been to Tiffins many times. I have always worn my park clothes. Enjoy!

1 Like

Awesome. With needing to be at FotLK by 5:45 for the 6pm show, I’ll try to schedule any FPPs to finish before Tiffins at 3:25pm and we can just enjoy an animal trail in between.

1 Like

+1

1 Like

Nope.

Despite all the nonsense that is written about Signature Restaurants, none enforce a dress code and no-one dresses up for them.

EXCEPT

1. V&A
  2. CG asked (told?) me to take my baseball cap off when I checked in. This is pompous, arbitrary and ridiculous.
1 Like

Did you convey that in the way you took off your hat?

2 Likes

@8lovesmickeyyou should be getting a kick back from Disney for this post. Just booked it for our December trip.

1 Like

Thanks! Hey Disney, if you’re listening… lifetime passes? But seriously I hope you have as much fun as we did :smile:

2 Likes

Darn it, I’ve just booked it for October as well. We weren’t even going to do AK on this trip.

2 Likes