Liner Messages in a Bible

There is a long held tradition to leave a message in your hotel room Bible for future Liners to find. The correct location is p.71, in honor of the year the Magic Kingdom opened. Include your profile name so you can be notified when the note is found, perhaps years later!

Examples:

September 2014
December 2014
December 2018
July 2021
January 2022

If you find more, let me know and I’ll add them to the list!

P.S. The title of this thread is supposed to invoke a certain song.

15 Likes

I’ve never found one, but have left three. Guess no one has found them yet.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to do this at my next trip to the world (or the land!)

3 Likes

I’m so glad you referenced the song because I started singing it as soon as I saw the thread title.

6 Likes

I think I am dating myself here…because I started humming Time in a Bottle instead.

6 Likes

My mom loves that song. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks for pulling all these together. I forgot that I created a post about it.

3 Likes

These are so cool!!! I’ve never heard of this.

Got the song reference :wink:

5 Likes

I left one in Oct 2018 in our Shades Of Green room. Along with $5 to “enjoy a Mickey Bar!”

Have no idea if it was ever found.

8 Likes

I wish I had known about this Sept 2019 when I stayed on property. Haha I don’t know if that will ever happen again.

1 Like

Darn it, I remembered to look when we arrived, but forgot to leave one when we left! (I didn’t find one, BTW.)

2 Likes

I will definitely try this on my next visit

2 Likes

Message received. :wink:

4 Likes

Do you mean that wesmom has received this acknowledgement of the note they left? Or do you mean something else? I’m confused.

1 Like

I mean that wesmom’s message was received by @galuchies_463555.

6 Likes

Message left! :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

If you have been to AKL and left a message that is yet to be found… I will be looking for it!

3 Likes

I have! But it was an accessible room…

3 Likes

The Bible is accessible to all :wink:

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure if I touched a bible I’d immediately catch on fire, so in the interest of everyone’s vacations I think I’ll skip this exercise. :smiling_imp:

5 Likes