We're Disney Bound

Well, it’s alcoholic so I would suggest that perhaps you save it for yourself.:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

You saved my children. Thank you :joy:

5 Likes

You see, I’m trying to be known as the “goofy one”, don’t ruin it! Haha

5 Likes

Okay. :zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

:rofl: That’s great!

2 Likes

I know I’m still days behind on my report, but I had to post this…

Found in my mom’s room at Kidani.

It’s silly how excited this made me!

What’s the etiquette? Do I take this one and leave a new one? Add a note on the back of this one?

@Sorcerers_Apprentice

25 Likes

That’s awesome!

4 Likes

Is there paper in the room? I would add another, or add to this note! Wow!

9 Likes

Now THAT is some Liner Royalty! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Well. Look at that. I think that might be one of the shortest liner notes I ever left. I must have been tired after all that running. It was marathon weekend. Hope you enjoyed Kidani!

Becky (aka S_A)

31 Likes

I was so excited to find it! Absolutely made my day! Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Does that mean Other people have likely seen it, but maybe not know what it meant?

3 Likes

Exodus 13 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Oddly enough, my favorite verse, Exodus 14:14, is on the next page.

5 Likes

I’m totally going to leave a Liner note in every Disney hotel room Bible from now on. Awesome idea, @Sorcerers_Apprentice!

11 Likes

That’s an age old Liner tradition. I’ve left some, mostly at AKL. I found one but didn’t know who the person was. It would be fun to rekindle it.

7 Likes

Note to be left in the tower at CSR before we leave.

4 Likes

I had one of my notes found at Pop just a few months after I left it. It’s very cool to find one or have yours be found.

4 Likes

I try to leave a note when I am there, it has been tough since they stopped putting the small pads of paper in the rooms. I did find one once but don’t remember who it was from

3 Likes

Mine was never found.

For people who don’t know, the note is left at page 71 of the Bible for the year WDW opened, so always check! And of course leave your note.

13 Likes