Liner cat pictures thread

Cat shaming? Be very afraid if he ever learns to use a camera!!!

Link is upset that he has one less like than Lucas so he’s making a second appearance…

9 Likes

No! He’s not fat, he’s fluffy.:grin:
My mean old 22 lb kitty passed away a few years ago. The vet was slightly afraid of him, but said “He carries his weight well, like a Sumo wrestler.” :rofl:

He had cattitude!

10 Likes

What a lucky boy to have found you! All of our pets are rescue animals, too.

Here’s another “sink kitty” This old boy of ours passed a few years ago, but was super sweet. It took him about 10 years to decide he liked us.

9 Likes

This is Mo’s cousin Jackson. He was my sister’s cat before she started working for Disney Cruise Line - then my parents took custody of him. He’s about 16 now. A few weeks ago he gave us all a scare really slowing down, not wanting to eat, etc. Long story short he had a ton of bloodwork and the vet did not find anything. But with Daddy’s permission gave him a dose of prednisone and a prescription and he is doing a lot better! Our fingers are crossed for the big guy!!

10 Likes

This is our other cat Storm. Clearly our cats love our Christmas tree.

12 Likes

Phineas

Avery and Jasper (dog)

15 Likes

Omg these ate so cute. Everyone great cats. We also have tixedos. 2 sisters they are 10. We lost their brother about 2 years ago. Still miss him.

Columbus

Beethoven

Kids named them before we knew their sexes.

10 Likes

Tabby 1 is Izzy or sweet lovey cat. Tabby 2 is our new cat Leah, so sassy but adored her older sister.

Leah being adorable…

DD8 is cat obsessed. The feeling is mutual. This is what her room looks like every night.

16 Likes

Aww! I can’t wait until our cats are willing to sleep with my son at night. They currently prefer his bed without him in it. Kitties make the bed so cozy. So cute.

Potato - avoiding watching Dallas Cowboys Potato after the Cowboys lost

10 Likes

I have a “grand kitty” too…a rescued rescue kitty

1 Like

Poor Potato… DW is a Cowboys fan and did the same thing Sunday. I was packing for our trip today and came back into the living room to find a Hallmark movie on. I asked her if she changed it from the game and her response was definitely “not school appropriate” … :rofl:

She started having trouble sleeping, which isn’t unusual at that age, but the cats are like her guards and she sleeps like a baby when they are there.

Oh nooooooo. Potato is not a Cowboys fan…he was refusing to watch :wink: The picture after was him snoozing away happy they lost

There’s Coco with his resting bitch face and Esme, his sister with the half orange face.
I love all of these cat pictures.

11 Likes

I love her scarf!

:blush:

Such pretty kitties we all have💕

4 Likes

:rofl: