Liner cat pictures thread

My Skittles does this. We had to put a baby lock on the freezer because he liked to kick the door open. Mama doesn’t like it when her ice cream gets ruined!

1 Like

And he has a space helmet!

OK, so this obviously isn’t my cat, but couldn’t resist!

6 Likes

She has Jawas in her bed!

2 Likes

That scarf is stunning! And I bet it is softer than the rest of her!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

YES!! And so many orange ones!

3 Likes

Cheeto!

8 Likes

Looook what I found!!

10 Likes

Hey I’m a vet too! I still practice although part time at the moment with 3 kiddos to be the taxi driver mostly for after school these days!

1 Like

I love this thread! I just read through all of the posts. What beautiful kitties you all have and such amazingly cool photos!! I will post some pics of my own. And I need one of the Christmas cat houses now!

1 Like

These are our Mittens and Lilly cats!

14 Likes

You are very trustworthy putting a gift with ribbons under your tree! :rofl:

You are right! It didn’t last there very long. My daughter brought it home from school yesterday and was so proud to put it under the tree. But as you can see Mittens was a little too interested! I didn’t want to be performing linear foreign body surgery during the holiday!

This is my delightful pile of kitten, known as Orion and Luna.

Orion by himself

Luna’s pretty face

12 Likes

Mo was so tired the other night he did not even move when I tossed the comforter over him! :rofl:

And from last night, apparently my arm makes a good chin rest.

12 Likes

bender is old and chubby, but he still gets the job done :wink:

he patiently stalked this guy for about 45 minutes…

8 Likes

Please tell me that’s a stuffed mouse. YIKES!

1 Like

I worked on and off in the vet industry and the weirdest thing I have saw was a was a dog that swallowed a bottle cap. You could see that cap as clear as day on the rad!

2 Likes

When I was a vet assistant, we had a cat come in, we couldn’t tell what it had eaten on X-ray, but knew it was blocking the stomach. Turned out to be a koosh ball. It sprung out of there during surgery :joy:.

3 Likes