Liner cat pictures thread

As requested by @hmbhmbhmb: liner cat pictures thread!! Please overflow with cat pictures all over!

5 Likes

This is Lucas!!

13 Likes

This is Link:

11 Likes

Here’s Nutmeg

10 Likes

Meet Jinx and Pepper! :heart_eyes_cat:

14 Likes

This is Baron Sebastian von Socks.

This is him again cuddling up to Aneira.

9 Likes

Arlowe. The stray who arrived nearly two years ago and took over the house! And yes, he lets us dress him! :joy:

10 Likes

This is Chester. He’s the silliest weirdest moo-cow I’ve ever met.

12 Likes

I love when they have their little tongues just barely poking out of their mouths :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

This is Milo. I guess you could say he is our grand kitty. We may spoil him rotten.

11 Likes

I love that third picture. Sebastian does that, too.

1 Like

Tiki wasn’t in the mood for pictures.

12 Likes

here’s Bender…a stray who picked us 14 years ago

12 Likes

Ahhh they look like my two!!! Sisters Gibbs and McGee

14 Likes

Here’s Mo. He picked me 5 years ago when I went to the ASPCA to adopt a fur baby. I was trying to coax a little grey and white girl out of her crate, but “Collington” (yes, his previous owner named him Collington) was insistent that I was his person. :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

That itty bitty white lip seems like he’s grinning!!! :grin:

1 Like

Mine are also sisters! Jinx is lazy and fat. Her sister Pepper is a lithe supermodel who is nonstop crazy

2 Likes

Here are Pepper and Jinx when it’s time to eat but I’m in my Saturday chair.

12 Likes

I love his mustache

2 Likes

Thanks!

It’s so funny…it can make him look adorable or mean. And he looked mean in his ASPCA mug shot, so he was not on my consideration list. He had other ideas. He’s actually a sweet cat - with some bouts of naughtiness thrown in to remind me he is CAT and not DOG.

5 Likes