Like Han without Chewy...I’m Solo (a sorta live trip report) (COMPLETE)

Yes, your strategies are solid!

I am sure it is a bit odd without the family but I am glad that you are enjoying yourself, too!

Remember a bad day at Disney is better then a good day at work.

6 Likes

@OBNurseNH would say refresh and modify.

4 Likes

Gosh you guys really do listen!!! :smiley: :smiley:

OTOH sometimes sitting a while in the train station with a dole whip is a right fine way to spend an hour or so.

12 Likes

As a fellow OHS Trojan, I’m proud of you. As a fellow liner, I am excruciatingly jealous.

4 Likes

Well, I wasn’t planning on watching the parade…

Then I waited 13 minutes to get on TTA! And got stuck here, but saw some Supers from Incredibles 2 (good thing I’ve seen it so I knew who they were)

Took in a corny yet fun Jungle Cruise then cruised across the lagoon with a stop at the GF before stopping for dinner at the Kona Island

23 Likes

Your trip report is awesome :clap:t2: thanks for sharing … keep it up •o•

2 Likes

Great pics!!

Is the dragon back yet?

1 Like

That plate looks delicious!

I can answer that…nope

Boo. :frowning:

1 Like

That is a delicious looking dinner. Jealous.

1 Like

And whatever language, moms say: sit down, stop running and stop talking!

3 Likes

@lizzieanne771, @shanneepantslovesdisney is unfortunately correct. No dragon. Oh well.

4 Likes

So sad.

At least her being out makes it easier to set lunch at a time easier for my friend to get there.

1 Like

So I took a Minnie Van from the Poly back to my hotel for a short break before heading back to MK. Or that was the plan. Called DS, turned on Stacey, and woke up 2 hours later. 9:30pm. Missed my 7D FP (no biggie). Decided to shower and go back to bed, Tuesday would be a long day…

7 Likes

Now it’s Tuesday morning. Three parks (maybe 4) today. Waited for the bus to HS

On the bus now, so nothing exciting to tell you! EP for lunch, maybe MK, and close out the night at AK.
I’ll check in later.

10 Likes

Have a wonderful day!!!

I hope the sleep last night refreshed you for the full day today!

Have a great day!! Thanks for taking us along.

1 Like

Apparently HS is not subscribing to the “let ‘em on the main drag early” philosophy anymore. (We got in an hour before park opening in November) they may still let us in early, but it’s 45 minutes at best.

The construction here is crazy. The parking lot is a mess from the skyliner.

9 Likes