Life, uh, finds a way ••• QWERTY’s Universal (mis)Adventures?

I’ve had it where I only realized I didn’t stop the timer once I was already on the ride vehicle near the end.

2 Likes

For me at Disney, it was usually that I was trying desperately to stop the timer but I didn’t have a connection either through data or wifi. I’d tell myself that I’d remember the time and enter it later, but not once did I manage to remember.

2 Likes

This is for real! I wish you could manually enter the time. Or there was a button for “I just got off/no delay on ride” and they could subtract the ride time.

7 Likes

I asked for this feature a while back and they said it was a good idea.

3 Likes

Today is our 25th wedding anniversary.
We are getting a new axel.

We were going to have a DCL cruise for our 10th, but instead bought a new house.

We were going to go to DLP for our 20th, but we had a family issue and then needed a new roof and minivan.

We didn’t have a solid plan for 25th. Good thing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :woman_facepalming:

You don’t need to wish me happy anniversary!
I just knew this was a crowd that would smirk with me.

30 Likes

Happy Anniversary!!!

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary!!

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary!!

I know 25th is silver, but a silver-colored axle could count, in a way.

9 Likes

Happy anniversary! Maybe you should start making big plans on off years like for your 26th, 27th :wink:

13 Likes

That’s a marvelous suggestion.

7 Likes

Wow! Happy Anniversary! I feel honored that you would let all your TP peeps know. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I just had my 17th on 5/21, so I’m 8 years behind you! DW would love to do an African Safari someday for a special anniversary.

6 Likes

That was our honeymoon!
It was cheaper than Hawaii - my first thought.

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your new axel, I hope it brings you many years of safe driving! :rofl:

6 Likes

Hahahaha. SAME!!!

More trips!

2 Likes

Happy anniversary! I’m still holding out hope that your insurance will cover that axel! I’m pretty sure that is NOT a consumable part!

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary! We celebrated 20 this year. I feel like I am way more than 5 years behind you in life experiences though! Hope you had a lovely day!

1 Like

:+1: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
DH has been talking to them. We hope so, too.

@EMgoblue - you must have been a kitten when you got married! And I’ve had at least a FEW life experiences I wouldn’t wish on anyone. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Nah, I think I’m about 5 years behind you in age, as well. I’m 45 now, so 25 when we got married. We just waited a while to have kids. I was 31 when I had my first!

5 Likes

What are your final thoughts on Universal? Will you just be waiting to visit again until after Epic U opens in 3 years?

2 Likes

Happy anniversary for yesterday! Your special anniversary plans seem to have a habit of going up in smoke.

4 Likes