Life, uh, finds a way ••• QWERTY’s Universal (mis)Adventures?

Thank you so much!
I’m always so far behind in live reports, too.

About to start out drive to SAV :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Did you make it to SAV? Almost?

2 Likes

Just.
Waiting for friends to pull up.
3.5 hours til I can safely burst into tears.

15 Likes

Heroes don’t always wear capes!

24 Likes

I’m so glad you are being taken care of!!
:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

14 Likes

Church fam FTW

14 Likes

We literally have only met one of the three drivers before.

They answered the call!

17 Likes

Loving this. Spreading out.

18 Likes

HOME!!!

35 Likes

Welcome home…and thanks for taking us along for the trips…both the ups and downs!

7 Likes

Sooo glad you made it home safe! We just got back to our boys at 5:15. Steven broke out into tears the moment he saw Paul and cried continuously for 20 minutes. He missed us so much.

11 Likes

Awwwwww :smiling_face_with_tear:🥹🥹

3 Likes

Welcome home!!!

2 Likes

I’m so glad that you’re safely home!

2 Likes

What an amazing community you found! Glad your home And thanks for taking us along!

3 Likes

I’m so glad your flights were not messed up with such a fast trip!!

2 Likes

I was SO happy to see the sign for SC.

Our caravan skipped 95 bc it was basically a “parking lot.” So they drove us all back routes and it took longer, but it was beautiful and I saw SO MUCH of my new state. It was awesome really after so much highway the last 8 days.

17 Likes

Happy you’re all home safe! Yay for those who stepped up to get you home from Savannah! Bless ‘em!

3 Likes

I think your title worked out perfectly! Life does find a way, emphasis on life :heart: So glad you are all home!

Could have also chosen “Hold on to your butts…” :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Or you just get excited about getting on the ride and head to the next one or two before you realize you forgot to stop the timer….or so I’ve heard.

6 Likes