Life, uh, finds a way ••• QWERTY’s Universal (mis)Adventures?

Yes. It’s been years on cancer treatment. And they were “ready.”

But it puts my trial in perspective.

And I have all of you to cheer me on!!

11 Likes

What’s your status? No Hagrid’s for you?

3 Likes

We just got in line. Have my TP timer running. Says 120. We shall see. Son’s group has been in line 60 minutes and are up to Dino eggs. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Storm looks like it will be here 4-5 PM. But I don’t really want to drive that far in it either. So may wait it out anyway.

DS21’s college friend brought three homemade strombolis from his mom and some amazing brownies. So we will eat at the rental.

13 Likes

Lunch

Burger Digs closed down mobile ordering after I put some food in, but before I finished the order.

The line moved fast but we then waited 12 minutes after for our tray. We saw many others get through. We must have gotten lost.

Casado Burger was good. Too much really.

DD asked for onion rings instead of fries. $1.50 for four onion rings LOL.

10 Likes

So impressed by your live reporting and positive attitude thru some wild misfortunes. An amazing crew! Happy for the forever memories.

8 Likes

It’s funny. I figured I would have no way to live report. Turns out my family totally bought in. “Mom - tell your friends about this!”

Hagrids was 85 mins. Posted 120. That’s a major difference.
TP estimated 118 IIRC.

They did not us go through the pre-show thing …

16 Likes

Wow! Not bad. Did you ride on the bike side?

1 Like

In line for Poseidon’s Fury. Then I’m guessing we will leave. ??? It’s very humid and I think everyone has hit all their goals. :+1:

DH is communicating with people from home.

6 Likes

I often get the “ask your TP peeps……”

9 Likes

I did not. My kids care and I don’t. I also pulled back muscles in the not so distant past and it didn’t look comfy.

2 Likes

Poseidon’s Fury was …

3 Likes

Your family is awesome!!

10 Likes

I think so.
They’ve mostly had a great time.

6 Likes

Especially the one that looks like me. I like him. He’s very handsome. Could maybe gain a few pounds though, to round off the look.

11 Likes

It would be hard to say the whole trip was great thanks to the van issue.

3 Likes

Yes.
It’s so hard to imagine how this trip would have felt so extremely different if that weren’t over our heads.
The juxtaposition May have accentuated the positive?

7 Likes

He is very handsome. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And he LOVES sugar. And chocolate. And all those things. So he is pretty fanatical about working out at 4AM. :flushed:

I love all those things too, to a lesser degree. But have a hard time staying on track. So I just bigger clothes. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Right?
Every time my answer to something was, “I’m not sure,” they’d demand I ask!

2 Likes

In the van.
Waiting for last three who stopped at a shop.

Thank you all so much for enhancing our trip.

Hopefully by the time all the people who only read at work get back to the thread I will be safely back in SC!!!

27 Likes

Safe travels back home. Enjoyed following along. Hope you get your van back without further issues.

6 Likes