Life, uh, finds a way ••• QWERTY’s Universal (mis)Adventures?

What time is the wedding?
You were up early.
My kids are strong swimmers. PTL
Maybe bring them over and we all swim and have extra eyes?

3 Likes

So many seats empty on the coaster as it goes by.

That kind of scares me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

why… did they fall out? :thinking:

5 Likes

That’s MY question.

4 Likes

:grimacing:

2 Likes

Yes! We’d love that. Swimming with you guys, and the extra eyes. DS4 really wants to learn to swim. He’s good at trying all the things his daddy walks him through when they are in the pool together.

Wedding was yesterday! We’re trying our best to stay on Eastern time. Even without kids, we can’t sleep in past 8:00.

Today is the post-wedding, hey-a-bunch-of-people-came-into-town-for-this gathering at my aunt and uncle’s house.

3 Likes

Keep us updated! lol!

4 Likes

Oops–I guess they fell out.

5 Likes

VC is rough.
I enjoyed it first day.
Today I endured.
Eating with the masses and mobile order not working for Burger Digs.

Some are inline for Hagrids and we likely will miss bc rain approaching. Oh well. We’ve had a fantastic week.

8 Likes

See? You’ve already forgotten that the wheels came off your bus.

11 Likes

:laughing:

5 Likes

No.
I didn’t.
I get a little panicky.
Then I remember we are ok.
Til the next time I think about the cost. :confounded:

7 Likes

It’s like my own little roller coaster.

7 Likes

Alllllright…who do I gotta hex? (Sorry Qwerty…just joking)

I got you :sparkling_heart: And I hope that your day turns around. You’re a lot like @Jeff_AZ in our eyes. If you guys aren’t happy, none of us are happy.

11 Likes

Sorry. It’s all good. Only a few more hours of work and then I think I will start making some shirts for Disney. That will cheer me up!

10 Likes

There is literally noting you can do about it now. Right now. In this moment with your adorable family++ at a great theme park on vacation.

You’ve done a wonderful job in staying in the moment and not letting your anxiety melt into the kids and ruin their trip. Absolutely remarkable if I’m incredibly honest.

12 Likes

Fun!!

2 Likes

I agree. I’m truly impressed.

5 Likes

Thank you both.
I don’t feel remarkable.
I feel like I have a great family and we are in this together and there are so many worse things out there.

Like.

While in line for VC my friend texted that her mom who has been in hospice passed this morning.

:pensive:

9 Likes

Prayers and healing for your friend.

7 Likes