Life, uh, finds a way ••• QWERTY’s Universal (mis)Adventures?

Wait.
What if I went and it wasn’t as good as VB?

But really. What is a water park’s job?

It’s hot out. You get splashed. You laugh. Pay too much for a burger. You apply a lot of sunscreen.

12 Likes

And you want to listen to me complain?

You lie.

2 Likes

Well - no. For sure I don’t want you to complain. But I think you might, no matter what I say. Much like my family.

8 Likes

This is why water parks don’t appeal to me. Lol. Nailed it

5 Likes

We just left SC. We’ll be traveling back the same day you are. It’ll be 30-40 degrees and snowing in CO

1 Like

All I’m asking — and I don’t think this is unreasonable — is that you write a short review along the following lines.

Typhoon Lagoon was a life-changingly wonderful experience for us all. My family bonded in a way we never have done before as our love — much like the deliciously refreshing, nurturing water — washed around us. We now see the world in a different way and I cannot imagine ever not seeing it as the joyful, glorious place that Typhoon Lagoon showed us that it is.

Volcano Bay, by contrast, was a rancid, hateful place and I can only hope that no-one I know suffers the misery we all endured when we made the horrifying mistake of going there.

That’s all I’m asking.

14 Likes

You are making a round trip to CO and back by Sunday?

1 Like

Winston Salem

1 Like

Was it determined in another thread that it’s “board shorts” not “boardshorts”?

6 Likes

I for get.

9 Likes

@QwertySC I think you now have to post lots of pictures of palm trees from your trip and forever after, similar to @Dreamer palapas.

7 Likes

I can do that!
I love palm trees.
We’ve been saying once we are sure we know where we are going to live house-wise, we will plant some (aggressive, invasive) trees.

Now I’m scared!

8 Likes

When people ask why we picked SC, I’m tempted to say, “It has the best flag.”

12 Likes

Is that thing in the upper left corner a moon, an eclipsing sun, or maybe a buckeye?

4 Likes

They’ve lost some history.

4 Likes

Okay. Then I’m going with the buckeye. :smiley:

2 Likes

Interesting. I’ve always thought it was a crescent moon.

From now on, I will still think that but also think of buckeyes.

4 Likes

I want to get this knit on a pillow.

5 Likes

I’m fairly sure Hobby Lobby already has…

2 Likes

A new employee of mine went without her car for over 6 months because of the parts problem. In fact, that had been my worry for Qwerty, that they just couldn’t get the part. My employee had been rear-ended and there was some part that they just could NOT get. They were going to total her car just on that basis. She wasn’t ready to buy the car she wanted, and recently hasn’t been a good time anyway. So she just went without for 6 months.

4 Likes