Life, uh, finds a way ••• QWERTY’s Universal (mis)Adventures?

Thank goodness!

2 Likes

Such trials!:grimacing::pray:t3: Hang in there!

3 Likes

We had a nightmare vehicle issue on a road trip once. Luckily it was at the end of the vacation. But it was in rural Wyoming. We (eventually) made it home 3 days late…but our van didn’t come with us :frowning:

3 Likes

31 Likes

2:06 AM
Lights OUT

19 Likes

You made it there!! So glad you (hopefully) didn’t have any further mishaps. I hope tomorrow is a great day for your family. You certainly deserve it.

4 Likes

Thankful you have arrived safely! May your next planned days be filled with the joys of family and vacation! He really does have things under control.

5 Likes

I can only imagine how glad you all would have been to see that lobby!!

I hope you all rest well and have a perfect pool day tomorrow :crossed_fingers:t2::droplet::ocean::droplet:

3 Likes

I’m so glad you have arrived safely!! The rest of your trip is going to be amazing!

3 Likes

Oh my! I’m glad you made it!! !what a start to your trip.

2 Likes

So glad you made it! I guess you won’t do bowling now :pensive:
Sorry you don’t have much time to explore CB either, I hope you all have a good recovery day.

4 Likes

I’m so happy you made it. Have the best day!!!

2 Likes

Woke at 7:something but had no idea what time it is. We are mobilizing slowly. Very glad we are not dead.

21 Likes

The good news is you got all the troubles out of the way the first day - should be smooth sailing from here on out!

8 Likes

Thank you. Hope you are correct.
I’m kinda over this. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Trying to get all our things together to head for breakfast.

Here’s a few photos from yesterday.

Uploading: 92FC2EEC-9E5C-4FD8-BFED-C6B83777E4AF.jpeg…
Processing: 2D86A0FF-E56B-4C4E-AA05-E96CB68E6CD9.jpeg…
Uploading: 671E0195-C499-4399-9693-923492EBDC87.jpeg…
Uploading: E8BDD57C-6379-489A-9EE9-05B651D9FCF0.jpeg…
Uploading: 5A83B0C6-D145-4AED-8566-F9CF51DA337F.jpeg…

18 Likes

Good morning friend! So excited for you. You know it’s gonna be a good trip when you’re in bed at 2 AM and up at 7:something

5 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:
I like your new icon.
Thank you.
Sort of shaken still.

7 Likes

Bayliner diner is hopping. But not overly crowded if that makes sense. Very pleased with all the options. I’m still having sticker shock because my brain is locked into 2019. But it could be worse.

19 Likes

I am really going to struggle seeing the price increases! Especially as the pound is so low against the dollar.

4 Likes