“Let’s Keep a Little Optimism Here.” - A Family Trip Report

Why does it not surprise me that the use of naked v clothed is the thing that helped you understand?

(ok it helped me too, bestie)

6 Likes

It was a good explanation! That’s when I finally understood it!

6 Likes

With the adopted family it would have ended up being more like 10 of everything :joy:.

With original family - I’m too old to get these benefits apparently :woman_shrugging:t2:

I’m sorry this is something you know :disappointed:.

Actually holidays with my adopted Liner family sound like a bundle of chaotic fun!

8 Likes

Oooooh I really pissed someone off one time by telling him to do that.

Oh well.

I don’t even remember his name, but boy did he go up one side of me and down the other. It was humorous (this was on chat, not here in forum)

7 Likes

The sign of a really good teacher is being able to put it into terms the student can relate to.

And see? I’m not the only pervert. :joy:

7 Likes

Nope, there are many of you here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

Oh. NO! :frowning:

:sob:

6 Likes

He obviously did it slowly

8 Likes

8 Likes

I know! :tired_face::cry::frowning:
Stupid Covid

3 Likes

So the thing is that it can be prescribed even for those without risk factors. But then it’s an off-label use and not all prescribers are willing to take that on (one in my office for example will not unless the patient has an appropriate risk score).

The other thing is that there are a LOT of medications that have dangerous interactions with other medications, many of which are used to treat the very risk factors that would make a person eligible. For example, statins are a contraindication for use of this medication. One friend that qualified for paxlovid but then couldn’t have it because he takes a statin was instead prescribed one of the infusion medications (maybe remdesivir?).

There is no shortage of paxlovid at this time and it can really be helpful in limiting the severity and duration of symptoms. But it’s not as low-risk as like tylenol and should be used with caution and consideration.

12 Likes

Wow. That’s some fancy nurse talkin’ and shit.

7 Likes

:frowning:

I know it’s days later now but I just want to hug you. :frowning:

Oh for the love! I hope you catch a break here soon. I’m almost afraid to keep reading :frowning:

OK the kids’ saber pics are AWESOME. So that’s a good thing.

100%!!

9 Likes

Hence why I said

I’ve heard so many people being denied access because of age or not being high risk enough and it just seems unreasonable to be so limiting.

5 Likes

I just got our missing picture from GotG preview ride after using this service: Walt Disney World Resort | Walt Disney World (go.com)

4 Likes

It depends on your doctor and how pushy you can be :wink:

4 Likes

That’s awesome. I filled out that form 12 times for missing ride photos. No response. No photos.

2 Likes

What?!? NO way!?! I’m sorry, I’ve used them twice and have been successful twice.

2 Likes

Yep. Nothing.

1 Like

This time did seem to take longer than the first time. I had given up and then, voila. Picture in my email today :partying_face:

3 Likes