Let’s all help @mousematt plan a COVID-free vacation :)

or helping momma dogs deliver puppies…I’ve only had one dog that didn’t deliver in the middle of the night!

4 Likes

Retirement cured my insomnia. I just have wacky hours now. :rofl:

5 Likes

“cured” :joy:

3 Likes

This is very exciting! I’m happy for you. Just wear your better than cloth face mask indoors or large crowded areas (like fireworks) and limit your meals indoors.

Outdoor dining locales:
Pecos Bills, Cosmic Ray’s, Pinocchio Village House, and Tony’s Town Square in MK.
Satuli (duh), Flame Tree, Y&Y, Nomad in AK.
Too many options to grab and go in Epcot and basically all qs in HS is outdoors.

5 Likes

I feel like we may have forgotten the primary objective of this thread. I’ll be there in 13 days.

11 Likes

Ditto. I have receipts.

I’m super excited for you, btw.

11 Likes

I’m actually not. Yet. (I lied earlier.)

Too much guilt and anxiety.

Which is why I’m trying to think about planning.

3 Likes

Do you have park reservations and ADR’s for Disney parts?

Just think of all the pins waiting to go home with you to jolly ole London

3 Likes

Hey… I don’t have to keep hours or set an alarm anymore. I just like staying up late, always did. It’s really hard working in a traditional setting w/ a nocturnal clock :wink: i.e. night owl. I hated being a morning person :nauseated_face: school sucked, work sucked… no more suck

8 Likes

I fell for the “it’s not happening”. Never again.

14 Likes

Are you new here?

18 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I feel like I want to book an ADR. Just because I can.

Any suggestions?

4 Likes

ditto, so this is probably my problem too. I cannot wait for the day I don’t have to take a kid to school in the morning!

2 Likes

Are you okay with eating indoors?

I frikkin’ love Sanaa and TT and Tiffins personally. Also CG. Jungle Navigation Co. is my fave MK restaurant right now. Le Cellier and Tutto Italia are my faves of the ones open in EPC. But I have many more to try there.

Did you do Space 200 last time I can’t remember?

3 Likes

Topolinos breakfast, Ale & Compass, Trattoria breakfast, LeCellier, San Angel Inn, Steakhouse 71, Flying Fish or maybe Jiko?

1 Like

Yeah with FF and Jiko opening those are good ones! But it does take em a bit to find their stride again?

1 Like

I feel like some indoor places are less indoors than others.

Yes. Also: no availability. Also: this is a budget trip.

3 Likes

They’ve been talking about opening FF for months on end. They should be ready.

1 Like