Len Testa Admiration Thread

This is where we all say why we love @lentesta. Be sure to tag him

6 Likes

@lentesta gave me my likes back. And put me in charge today despite pending coronary crap.

7 Likes

Thank you for helping me make my WDW vacation perfect @lentesta ! My family swears I know everything there is to know. I hope they don’t find out I read the UG twice from cover to cover!

3 Likes

Thanks @Lentesta

2 Likes

Shout out to @Lentesta!

2 Likes

@lentesta pretended that it was not weird when I emailed him while I was on melt down about the data issue AND he responded a second time AFTER I answered how much I was on lines even though he must have known at that point that I am just plain crazy.

3 Likes

@Lentesta made me a leader. I’m working up to Badge Hoarder and Royal PITA. Thank you for my future unemployment as nothing has been done since Sunday.

5 Likes

Thank you @Lentesta for helping to make our Disney trips smooth and magical and for giving us a place to congregate, learn new tips, laugh, procrastinate our work and celebrate our crazy! :clap:

5 Likes

We love him because @Lentesta is a BOSS dude : )

4 Likes

<<<<< @Lentesta fan girl.

2 Likes

Plus it was actually really cool chatting with @Lentesta and hanging out with him at the LaCava Wind down in May.

2 Likes

@lentesta Programmer/mathematician extraordinaire, excellent well-spoken articulate writer/author, dry sense of humor, applies his talents to something as cool as bringing joy to so many… by being a conqueror of wdw crowds. Has a genuine interest/curiosity in what he does, and puts it into a practical application, while constantly refining it and welcoming any/all brainstorming and problem-solving… all while wdw constantly changes the landscape/parameters of the puzzles to be solved.

Thanks to Len, and his talented crew, the rest of us maximize our play time with family and friends, instead of spending it waiting in line…

He even wrote a nifty elegant little chat program that facilitated the bringing together of this little “community”.

How cool is that?

I’m fond of saying every Monday morning, “Monday: Another opportunity to accomplish great things along your lines of excellence, and to make a positive difference in your part of the world.”

Len embodies that.

Gratefully,

-ejj

20 Likes

Another @lentesta fan. A real pro, gentleman, and genius for providing such a great resource!

4 Likes

Len’s touring plans make me look like a genius, so that when we walk by the poor souls in the SB line, DD asks, “Why do all those people have to wait in line, Mommy?” While I may or may not have cursed him repeatedly since Sunday, he is a peach.

11 Likes

@lentesta bought me drinks… on 2 seperate trips. Nuff said…

6 Likes

Thanks @Lentesta for putting up with all of us and all of this.

4 Likes

@Lentesta bought me (and a bunch of other liners) champagne in May. That makes him pretty awesome in my book.

6 Likes

@Lentesta - touring plans have given us amazing trips since 1999. If next week goes just as well, I’ll let you know! Thanks!

5 Likes

@Lentesta, you made our WDW trip awesome! I am one of those people that read the UG from cover to cover, every year. Lol. LOVE IT! I have already preordered 2015’s. Your genius is genuinely appreciated here. Thanks for caring about our Lines community and I have enjoyed your recent posts and increased interaction with us, no matter the circumstances. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My favorite thing about @lentesta is his ability to put away tequila :slight_smile:

3 Likes