Luv for @luvmuppets

@luvmuppets It ain’t easy being green!

1 Like

@LuvMuppets I’m packing as I type (does that count?) We fly out Saturday!

1 Like

Got me likes back…

2 Likes

On the computer it’s easy to tell because they show that they are a reply. Unfortunately on the phone it’s just the order they are added.

1 Like

Gotta love @luv…now if she would only tell me how to unpack! (Suitcase)

1 Like

@LuvMuppets it’s your fault I no longer pack the night before our trips.

1 Like

Without @LuvMuppets I’d have no name. I did shorten it, though, because it was cut off in the forum.

1 Like

The day I had liner Kermit I introduced him to Dole Whip Addative
@luvmuppets.

6 Likes

Ah ha @MDU … I always wondered how my DH got his dole whip so quickly when I waited in line for ages to get mine … did he swipe it from he who flails??? and did Kermie then have to seek alternative addictions and comforts… (warning the following picture could be distressing for @LuvMuppets)

3 Likes

@LuvMuppets - great thread! Takes our fan hood of you to a new level. You’re a star.

Awesome thread to the person who motivates us to think disney, and pack at 30 days out!

Love the title they gave to you : “Packing Matron” !

@luvmuppets here’s another pic of Liner Kermie in your honor

3 Likes

@luvmuppets, we even love you at California Adventure ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I remember the naming occasion!

1 Like

More DCA luv

2 Likes

Kermit flails to our very own @LuvMuppets

@LuvMuppets I must confess, my 4 year old loves Kermit but he calls him HERMIT – I don’t have the heart to correct him.

1 Like

Someday we’ll find it, the rainbow connection, the Liners, the Luv- lovers, and me… ( in my best Kermie voice). Luv ya, @luv!!!

3 Likes

@luvmuppets I’ve started teaching my 13 month old DD the kermit flail thanks to you!!!

2 Likes