Len Testa Admiration Thread

Very well said. I admire his focus to always improve, and give us the best product possible.

5 Likes

@Lentesta if it wasn’t for you my family would have only gone to WDW once in the past 9 years instead of 7 times and counting. You sir, rock.

6 Likes

Three cheers for @Lentesta! You’re a nice guy AND good at computers. That’s a great combination! Without your Touring Plans software and Unofficial Guide I probably would have hated Walt Disney World. Your cool tools make WDW the Happiest Place on Earth the type-A, detail oriented, anti-waiting-in-lines, organizational freaks of the world. And that’s a good thing.

7 Likes

@lentesta A real-life example of George Bailey.

5 Likes

@Lentesta You helped put this type A personality at ease while planning my first Disney trip with the unofficial guide. This later lead to me discovering Lines which opened up a new world for me. I had met a whole family of people who loved Disney as much as I did and we have you to thank for bringing us together.

Thanks for being patient with us as we all had a complete mental breakdown on Sunday. I love chat but I love my Liner family more. May we have many more years of dysfunctional family fun. :smile:

7 Likes

Forever grateful to @LenTesta for giving me many reasons not to do my house work and creating a place where friends can get together and talk about their love for hummus, tequila, and vodka.

5 Likes

Does anyone besides me find it interesting that @LaurelStewart has not posted her admiration of @Lentesta on this thread? :smiley:

7 Likes

I could keep coming up with reasons. … @lentesta introduced me to MIke Scopa!

4 Likes

@Lentesta and his work on touringplans made our first family trip an amazing experience. Joining the site was the best $10 I spent on the trip, such that I came back this time around (five days to go!!). Because of the amazing work he continues to do, I have “met” all of you fine people, and I don’t see myself going away just because the vacation will eventually be over. :heart:

4 Likes

And we rode 7DMT together

11 Likes

And we had champagne with @Laurelstewart (now I’m just bragging)

7 Likes

@Lentesta is awesome! He created the amazing touring plans that have made it nearly impossible for my family to stand in a line longer than 5 minutes ANYWHERE (seriously, they have no patience for lines now)! He actually called me once to ask for my opinion about a site update (still have his number saved in my phone like a complete nerd). He emailed me when I had trouble with a touring plan on my last trip and made sure it was fixed within an hour! He left me in charge…once.

4 Likes

Sweet pic!

1 Like

Haha. What is this ‘left me in charge’ business that I keep reading about!?

1 Like

Thanks @lentesta for providing a place for all kinds of Disney fans to enjoy each other.

2 Likes

I remember standing in the bookstore in 2004 trying to decide whether to buy the Official Guide to WDW or the Unofficial Guide. I guess you can tell which one I picked! Thanks for the wealth of Disney knowledge you have provided all these years! My friends and family think I am a Disney genius because of you!

6 Likes

Thank you @lentesta for giving DD6 the opportunity to watch The Middle season finale with a complete look of disgust on her face before asking me, “Why don’t they just do what we do?”

4 Likes

Thank you @lentesta for keeping a good spirit (publicly at least) about the chat and forums, and for creating such a wonderful environment for all of us to gather in. I can’t tell you how many great ideas and techniques I have picked up from Touring Plans, the UG, and from Lines. My family thinks I am a hero, and my friends and neighbors want to be like me.

A very sincere and gracious THANK YOU!

7 Likes

My admiration for @Lentesta (and @LaurelStewart) runs deep. I deeply admire the scientific approach (more than I care to express here) and nearly frothed at the mouth reading some of the data he published for us.

As a token of my unwavering loyalty through all the recent changes, I made the only grand gesture I could think of and renewed my Disney World subscription as long as the system allows it. I’m now a subscriber, for better or worse, through January of 2018.

Many many kind thanks for exponentially improving my family’s Disney experience and providing the platform by which I have met some of the most incredible people on this Earth.

:bow:

6 Likes

@Lentesta thanks for taking @MDU on 7DMT and giving me a break from babysitting. Oh and MDU you need to credit that photo of you and Len on 7DMT :slight_smile:

6 Likes