Leading Reservations for dining?

Or whoever loads ADRs taking a long vacation around the July 4th holiday? :rofl:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s my guess! It happened to me over the thanksgiving holiday lol

1 Like

Friends can someone do the math for my friend real quick?
She is checking in oct 2- out oct 7 what date should she book for her leading? On my phone and the excel calculator isnā€™t working

If her first ADR is on 10/2 and the last ADR is on 10/7, the booking should be 9/22-10/7. 7/24 would be the first ADR booking.

Thanks.

1 Like

does a leading restervation (60+10) work for enchanting extras like BBB as well?

1 Like

Yes. I just booked BBB last week with a leading reservation.

2 Likes

If my actual ADR day is tomorrow, would I be safe to cancel my leading reservation today or later tonight? When would those ADRs get swept? We are only at the resort two day before a Disney Cruise and I just wanted one ADR for the night before the cruise.

1 Like

My ADRs never got swept - and I had a leading reservation until 30-ish days before my trip.

3 Likes

What does ā€œget sweptā€ mean?

But you were within the 60 day booking period.

1 Like

It means they werenā€™t cancelled by Disney.

1 Like

I have never heard of someoneā€™s ADRs being cancelled after they made them regardless of when the leading reservation was cancelled. Once you make an ADR, itā€™s there for good.

That said, I usually wait until my 60-day mark has passed because ā€¦ why not? Better safe than sorry.

9 Likes

Is this still working? (Planning a trip for Spring Break 2024.)

Yep

2 Likes

We check in 12/25-1/4.
Make a room only starting 12/16 and book dining then cancel the leading once our 60 day opens?
Not sure I even need to as we only want LTT in MK for the 28th.
??

Yeah Iā€™d think youā€™re probably okay but if you wanted to play it safe it sounds like you only need to book one from 12/18-12/28.

Can confirm, just got everything I want for Dec week prior to Christmas thru 12/24 and all times within 15 minutes of the times I wanted.

2 Likes

Worked for me!

1 Like

For a L/O reservation, does everyone in the room have to be the same, or can it just be me and I can still make reservations for everyone?