Leading Reservations for dining?

second leading reservation where all remaining days are within a new 60+10

That’s the same as just waiting 4 days and doing the remaining days all at once. So not really worth it, IMO.

Agreed.

Thanks for checking this!

Similar for Oga’s but an extra day of full availability compared to B&C. 13 (!!) different time slots available, pretty evenly distributed through the park hours, for party of 7 on 5/22 (Day 65). Then NONE available on 5/21 (Day 64).

3 Likes

One last one? Narcoossee’s? That would be the first ADR we’ll probably want.

Right away I see you can’t do 7 online for Narcoossee’s, 6 max unless you call or split it.

2 Likes

Can multiple hotel reservations be held under the same name? Or would an overlapping reservation need to be held under an MDE account not on the first reservation?

More on Narcoossee’s:

ADR’s for 4 seem to be given out in 15-min increments when all are available. Pretty much all the time slots are available from May 21 (Day 64) and beyond, but starts getting larger gaps before that. So you could get an overlapping 4 and 3 safely at that point if going that route.

1 Like

They can be on the same name and MDE. I have done that. It will show you staying at two different places on the same night(s) and not care.

2 Likes

This can be done for sure. Dis does not care about this because they have at least $200 of your money to enable you to hold that extra reservation.

4 Likes

I almost always have at least two reservations at a time. I can never make up my mind where I want to stay.

2 Likes

Just modified from [5/16 - 5/30] to [5/17 - 5/30]. Still get ADR’s through 5/27 because check-in day is 60 days away (plus the 10 days beyond). If I changed it again to 5/18, I’d only get ADR’s through 5/17 right now until tomorrow morning at 6am EST when it would open up through 5/28.

1 Like

Ok, here is my napkin so far… :joy:

Normal ADR booking window is currently through 5/17.

Adding a 5/17-5/31 hotel only reservation opens up dining through 5/27 (check-in +10 days)
3/18 - book 5/27 ADRs
3/19 - book 5/28
3/20 - book 5/29
3/21 - book 5/30
3/22 - book 5/31

So on 3/22, could you modify the hotel dates to 5/21-6/4? Because 5/21 check in’s would have had their ADR window open on 3/22? Then…
3/23 - book 6/1 ADRs
3/24 - book 6/2 ADRs
…and so on?

2 Likes

Yes, I think you got it! It could be modified every 4 days when the 10-day ADR window beyond check-in catches up with the 14-day reservation.

3 Likes

Why not just make the reservation for the whole time to begin with? Then each day a new day of dining towards the end of the trip open up.

1 Like

14-night max reservation if made online, so if limited to that, then sliding it along so you’re always making ADRs at the max 70 days out is optimal.

1 Like

And by the time the reservation no longer includes 5/27 (date of first ADR made), that ADR is in the normal 60 day ADR booking window so should hold. Once the last ADR is in the normal 60 day ADR booking window, the hotel reservation can be cancelled with no penalty. Have I got that right?

Is that for a package? I have a room only for 16 nights in July.

The plot thickens!

1 Like

Hmm, I did room only and got an error message that it cant exceed 14 days.

Oh, maybe cuz I chose a 30% off deal to minimize the deposit? Maybe the offer’s limited to 14 but rack rate isn’t?

ETA: Well, for POP it’s 15% off.

Mine is a campsite.

Ok. Yeah, it will let me book 5/17 all the way through 6/16 for a tent/pop-up campsite. Same for Pop at rack rate with no special offers. So 30 days seems to be the max then. No modifying needed.

3 Likes