Leading Reservations for dining?

I cannot believe how rude some of the people at airline customer service are!!

4 Likes

I mean as much and as hugely as they keep changing/cancelling their flights and they don’t tell us the real reasons…

5 Likes

they once changed all of our seats on a flight. I noticed it before I checked in, and spent 4 hours on hold- Literally, through the SDMT ride, the walk out of the park, the bus back to the hotel and an additional 2 hrs to speak to someone. They told me it was a computer glitch and that they gave our assigned seats to another party. They separated all 3 of us (dd6 at the time). They refused to change it back, pieced together seats for me and DD6, hubby totally far away, and didn’t even offer us a credit for changing our seats. The lady was a complete jerk about a screw up THEY caused. She also tried to blame the change on us, but i had screenshots of my seat assignments that I sent her through chat.

3 Likes

i cant like that…

3 Likes

Supportive heart :purple_heart:

4 Likes

They did for our trip next week, definitely at the 60 day mark, not sure about the time though.

Did you like CC? It is the one restaurant I keep giving chances to, because it should be great. But it always misses the mark for me unfortunately.

I just made sure I had screen shots because I know my flight will change again.

2 Likes

Yes, actually but it was just the lounge menu so it was like appetizers and the drinks were good.

It was my first time eating there and I’ve wanted to since it’s been built but I always gave it up to take new family/friends to Wine Country Trattoria and Blue Bayou because those are so very Disney imho.

1 Like

Glad to hear it! We went to the lounge last April during Touch of Disney, and wasn’t impressed for the cost. Glad to hear someone had a good experience.

2 Likes

On my leading, there is no cancel button online. It says “To change or cancel your reservation, call (407) 934-7639.”

I just took screenshots now! This is a cautionary tale!

3 Likes

I see that too on the APP, getting that same error message when I click cancel- and there’s no option at all on the actual website. But as long as the ADRs will still stick for my real reservation, I guess it’s a small price to pay to have to call to cancel the leading rez and get everything - or most everything-you want. Just a little nervous that the ADRs will disappear when I call to cancel the leading reservation…

1 Like

FWIW, I had 2 room reservations (both packages) booked until I got my DVC rental worked out. I went to cancel last Thursday and 1 I was able to cancel on line no problem and the other did not have the cancel option online. I called and had it cancelled in a total of 9 minutes (yes, 9 as in the number < 10–I was expecting hours). These reservations were not overlapping for the purposes discussed here, but they were overlapping reservations. Gotta love Disney IT. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You guys need to let me know when you figure this out as well.

2 Likes

Of course! We haven’t even discussed it really, still trying to hammer out the July and Sept (DL) trips.

2 Likes

Exactly–December is a looong way away.

2 Likes

Ok so we are in POFQ 13th -20th August.

So I’m going to book a leading res for 9th August which will let me book dining at 70 days for the 19th!?

Is that right?

3 Likes

no…you need to book from Aug 3 - Aug 20 for you leading reservation.

well sorry if you only want to book at 70 days for the 19th then yes that would work…if you want to book at 70 days starting for the 13th you’d need to book your leading for Aug 3.

1 Like

Ah ok yes that makes sense! I always think it’s length of reservation plus 10 days but it’s actually length of stay UP to 10 days.

2 Likes