Last Minute Weekend Trip - Live Trip Report!

I call the entrance LL. G+ or Genie+ is how I refer to the paid portion of the app that lets you book a reservation to enter using LL. (You can also use the LL by purchasing an ILL reservation.)

3 Likes

I think that approach makes the most sense to me too.

1 Like

Also, Pirates is back up, so no luck on seeing when/what exactly happens with a LL booking on a ride that’s down. I’m going to keep trying this weekend to get a good feel for it.

1 Like

11 Likes

Have asked a couple CMs about the scanner turning red and no one knows or has seen it before. They all show the green check mark on their screen. So don’t know what it means.

40 min posted at PotC. <5 min through LL.

3 Likes

Booked UtS once I scanned in. Selected 5:45 but got 5:20 when it booked.

1 Like

That is sure a weird glitch. Hope they fix it, because an earlier time is not always wanted!

1 Like

Walked onto UtS with LL

2 Likes

After further thinking, my guess is that the availability changed and a sooner spot opened up and I just didn’t notice the time was different as I clicked to confirm. I have found that with refreshing you can sometimes get an earlier time (by hours) to show up (like the old FP system).

I was showing 7:40 as the earliest available for BTMRR but I refreshed a couple times and got a 5:55.

7 Likes

Glad refresh is back in action!

2 Likes

You can cancel LL bookings before they expire, but man they don’t make that easy to find. I had to click all over to get to the option and I’m still not sure how I got to the page that let me do it.

1 Like

Big Thunder posted 35 min, <10 min with LL.

2 Likes

You’re getting a lot done! What’s the dinner plan?

Have a reservation for The Plaza at 6:50. Hoping to check in early and finish up to grab a spot for fireworks. It’s a Boo Bash night so once Enchantment ends it’ll be time to call it a night.

3 Likes

Mission accomplished for MK. I did cheat and look up what statues are at each park but not where they are.

6 Likes

Caught it just as it was opening one day last week, the pastrami were awesome

1 Like

No luck checking in early. Still waiting for table.

Seated about 5 after 7. First course:

7 Likes

Food came insanely fast, so dinner has arrived!

6 Likes

Getting check now and then gotta find a place to squeeze in for fireworks. Timing worked pretty well to not have to stand out there long at all.

1 Like