Last Minute Weekend Trip - Live Trip Report!

Me again, and back in the parks for the weekend! My only plans for this weekend were cancelled Wednesday, so I decided to take advantage and head down to see the Mouse!

This will be a short solo trip, and I wasn’t going to do a report, but will likely try out Genie + so thought others may be interested in the experience.

I drove down last night, and am working in the hotel until early afternoon. I am staying off site at a Marriott near Disney Springs. Then the plan is to head over to MK. I am going to hold off on purchasing G+ at the moment but will keep an eye on if there is still decent availability for attractions later.
Tomorrow I will start at Epcot to do Remy’s and more F&W and will hop in the afternoon.
Sunday will be a half day at AK before hitting the road to go back home.

Short and sweet, but hoping to learn a bit about G+ and ILL before bringing my parents down in a couple of weeks. And even a little Disney is a win in my book.

15 Likes

Started the day off right, even if I overfilled the waffle maker a hair.

9 Likes

Decided to go ahead and grab G+.

Jungle Cruise was showing as available for 1:50 so I selected that with the plan that I can go there when I arrive and still grab another pass in 2 hours. When I actually booked it however, the pass is for 12:50-1:50. So not sure what glitched there. Think I’m gonna keep it and aim to be in the park for the latter part of the window.

9 Likes

Fun! Excited to follow!

1 Like

9 Likes

Have some time before I can book another G+ or ride JC so I’m taking some time to start collecting photos of all the 50th statues. I found a good number on my last trip but goal for the weekend is to get them all.

I won’t bore you all with all of them!

10 Likes

Where is Tink? She looks like she would be hard to find.

She’s on the outer edge of the hub. She’s very small, but not overly difficult to find!

1 Like

Ok. Thanks!! Have the best time.

Mr Toads Brat Burger. The look is fun but nothing out of this world taste wise. The brat burger is a nice variation from the typical patty though.

10 Likes

In all my visits, I’ve never seen the spring roll cart open. But it is now!

Went with the pastrami. These are realllly good.

9 Likes

You can book another G+ 2 hours after getting your first one (JC) even if you haven’t ridden it yet.

nevermind. I was reading the time on the forum wrong. It’s reading 2 hrs just now since you made the JC G+, when I read your post about having time, that was only 1 hour after. carry on.

2 Likes

I’ve seen this a few times where what you think you’re getting and what you actually get do not line up with precision.

1 Like

Yeah I’m gonna keep a closer eye on it as I go for sure.

1 Like

Posted 55 for JC, just tapped into LL and walked on.

7 Likes

Posted 30 for Buzz, tapped into LL and it was about a 5 min wait.

5 Likes

Not a lot of availability for the next LL in the next hour, so grabbed a 3:50 Haunted Mansion. Popping into CoP now.

5 Likes

Genie+ for the win!

1 Like

Were you able to get your LL for Buzz after using JC or 2 hours after booking JC? This is the stuff that still confuses me! Too much to learn!!

2 Likes