Last Minute Weekend Trip - Live Trip Report!

You can get your next G+ once you tap in or after 2 hours, whichever comes first. So for me, I was able to get Buzz 2 hours after booking JC. Once I tapped into buzz I could get my next for HM at 3:50. I booked that shortly after 1, so I’ll be able to get another a little after 3 and hold two.

5 Likes

People mover was down and just came back up so hopping in line. Should be less than 10 minutes of waiting.

4 Likes

Got to the top of the ramp and about to board and it stopped again. Lots of CMs came rushing and they are emergency evacuating the ride. Luckily not on the ride like last time so just exited. It’s gonna make me nervous to get on PM for a while now.

3 Likes

Oh my

1 Like

Like, more quickly than usual? Maybe a fire or an injury or something?

I’m not totally sure. I don’t know if they call it that for any evac or not, but there seemed to be a sense or urgency and they cleared out the line within a minute or two if it stopping.

2 Likes

When I was stuck on it a month or so ago they tried restarting several times over the course of 10-15 minutes before they evacuated. That didn’t seem to be the method they were taking today. But it had also just reopened from being closed so they may have tried everything already.

3 Likes

Grabbed Starbucks and just wandering around looking for statues and enjoying the atmosphere. It’s hot and lines are long.

10 Likes

This cavalcade had some characters I rarely see: Max, José, Panchito, and Clarabelle.

7 Likes

8 Likes

I haven’t watch CBJ in years. Now seems as good a time as any!

8 Likes

Was able to book PotC since it’s been 2 hours since I booked my last LL. Book for 4:35. It’s currently down and I’ll admit I’m kind of hoping it stays down just so I can see what happens when it does.

4 Likes

I must have missed the statue of the mice in other threads. So pretty!!! :heart:

2 Likes

If it’s down during your window it should extend the return time through the end of the day. Plus you’ll be able to book a new one. Which is nice.

ETA: I’m not sure at what point during your window they decide to extend your window and let you book a new one. Right at the beginning? Or only at the very end? In the middle? Let us know.

3 Likes

This one took me a little to find, but it’s one of my favorites!

1 Like

5 Likes

45 minute posted for HM. Tapping in 5 minutes early for LL. (Are we calling it LL? G+?)

1 Like

Also, when I tap in for LL it turns red (turns blue if there’s an issue I believe). I heard there were going to be special colors for AP, but red seems like a poor choice?

4 Likes

About a 7 min wait to get to the stretching room with LL.

1 Like