Last Minute Weekend Trip - Live Trip Report!

Being solo has some major benefits. Squeezed in <15 min before show.

12 Likes

Enchantment was…fine. If you’d never seen HEA I’m sure it would be amazing. But it hits a lot of the same beats less effectively with not as good of a soundtrack. There feels like there’s less storyline. Tink still gets me.

6 Likes

I was told Tink did not fly. @sanstitre_has_left_the_building must not have been watching closely enough from his perch at CG.

She for sure did! I’m sure it’s still weather dependent so maybe she didn’t on Matt’s night.

2 Likes

Those are pretty much my same thoughts on Enchantment.

2 Likes

I’ll admit I was predisposed to dislike it because I LOVED HEA…but I think the critiques are warranted.

4 Likes

Same. I actually like the new song and a lot of the fireworks, but yeah…

Also the narration just grates my ears.

2 Likes

He was watching tonight when he made the comment. I think it must have been too small to notice.

1 Like

Which Marriot did you choose? Girlfriend and I are looking to come up tomorrow and stay overnight but are having difficulties finding hotels.

1 Like

I’m at the Fairfield Inn Lake Buena Vista. It is a little dated, but a very decent rate, and convenient to DS and the parks.

1 Like

Today I’m heading to Epcot to start the day. It was nice to sleep in a tiny bit. I did set my alarm to grab a BG and my first LL.

7 Likes

Walking up now. With early entry for resort guests, debating what to do for rope drop. Think I’m still gonna aim for Frozen since it should hopefully still be relatively short. Then I can be set with both the ILL rides.

3 Likes

Good morning beautiful

5 Likes

Frozen is up to a 50 minute wait, so definitely rethinking my RD strategy. It’s kind of tough for non-resort guests. Lines for everything but TT and Frozen are very short, but those also all have good G+ availability at the moment.
Maybe everyone will be done with Frozen by the time RD happens? Wishful thinking I’m sure.

1 Like

Well, joined the Frozen line. 50 min posted, 45 min expected. I was hoping it was inflated but the line is out to the section between Norway and China. But I’ve got time til my Soarin LL so gonna go ahead and knock this out.

Most folks RDing went to TT, but clearly Frozen was the move for Early Entry.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Actual wait was 30 minutes, so not bad at all. The line is only to the entrance of the building now though. :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Heading into Mexico now. Going to at least do Gran Fiesta, not sure about a margarita quite yet.

8 Likes

Gran Fiesta was unsurprisingly a walk on. No margarita for me this morning since there’s a few other drinks I have my eye on and you can only get so turnt up at Epcot solo.

5 Likes

There are some cute photo op displays in the Brew Wing / Epcot experience building. Can’t wait to see what you eat and drink today!

1 Like