Last minute amazon/target run

Found it!

1 Like

Those look fancy.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen people wearing those in the parks. I just donā€™t know how Iā€™d like wearing that you know?

2 Likes

DW thought theyā€™d be a little nicer to stick around DD7s neck

3 Likes

They do look nice!

3 Likes

Now if they actually workā€¦ :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The water in FL tastes so bad. I always bring a filtering water bottle

3 Likes

DH has those - possibly not exactly the same since weā€™re in the UK - and heā€™s not a massive fan Iā€™m sorry to say.

1 Like

6 Likes

Unintentional I assure you!

3 Likes

I am eager to hear about the variety of fans. I think I will need one for the liner meet in July!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve tried all the different cooling methods and for me the fan to move air around and give you that instant relief works best for me. I have a nice handheld one that you can sit up as a tripod too, but itā€™s quite heavy to carry around all day.

I bought misting fans for my kids as part of my last minute Amazon order for last trip but didnā€™t end up taking them (ā€œjust more crap we donā€™t needā€ as DH lovingly says lol) but turns out it was too cold in January to have needed them. Next trip thoughā€¦ those and maybe bubble wands??? Might as well double down as long as I am packing / carrying the park bag.

2 Likes

FTFY :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

To be honest. I need one like this in July.

Iā€™m actually looking into cooling vests.

4 Likes

Hey at least thatā€™s on wheels :rofl:

2 Likes

We will be there in a few days and my last minute Amazon shopping includes those cooling towels and spray fans. Some Mickey ears. Socks, and a tee shirt.

1 Like

Fresh socks are always a good addition.

Thank you for posting that link. Not because I want the item because that damn Canadian @GreyingMouser osted an Amazon.ca link and I couldnā€™t figure out how to get my Amazon app back the the USA. Sneaky, eh?!

5 Likes

6 Likes