Last minute amazon/target run

What are some things I should order or could need for my trip next month? I know I need a new lightweight portable battery pack, but what kinds of things do you all purchase last minute before your trips?

3 Likes

Disposable ponchos. They are slightly cheaper at Walmart (and usually easier to find) than Target.

1 Like

I have a “Disney” list that permanently lives in my AnyList app. Things that I need to pick up almost without fail include mainly toiletries things, like sunscreen, shampoo and conditioner, new toothbrushes and razors.

2 Likes

Aloe Vera for sunburns. If you wear glasses, a repair kit is nice to keep packed.

2 Likes

Speaking of needing shampoo and conditioner: we were doing our trip stuff this weekend and DH says, “why do you need shampoo and conditioner? They have some right in the room.”

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ah, spoken like a dude. Guy, if I use that stuff for three days I’ll look like the straw man. Nine days and I’ll want to shave it off.

10 Likes

Yeah but I gotta pack my own body wash.
Don’t want to waft around the park smelling like Hibiscus Tranquility - the Aromatherapy Apocalypse
Really I just want to smell like “Fuck It. He’s Clean for Men”

8 Likes

That’s interesting. I don’t like the body wash/shampoo/conditioner because I think it smells too manly and woodsy.

3 Likes

At WDW specifically?
Hmmm if I could save some room in my toiletry kit… :thinking:

Yes! Do you think the Orlando water itself also wreaks havoc on your hair? Mine always feels so terrible and I can’t decide if I need way more conditioner than normal or way less to try and combat it.

3 Likes

You know, that’s a really good point and I’ve never thought of that. I’m sure it does!

1 Like

Ponchos, band-aids, moleskin for blisters, bodyglide…I am hoping that by being fully prepared we won’t need any of that stuff.

2 Likes

My hair never feels clean there and the toiletries smell revolting, I always bring my own. I wish they had kept the orange scent.

3 Likes

I just found one last teeny tiny bottle of the orange bergamot version of the H2O products in my bathroom the other day and had the same thought.

3 Likes

Me, too.

This. I’m allergic to fragrances, so I bring my own everything.

Lip balm, lots of moisturizer, sunscreen.

2 Likes

I still have a couple stashed away.

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Amazon.com: Women’s Stylish Waterproof Rain Poncho (Windmill Tower) : Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry

3 Likes

That’s actually pretty cute

3 Likes

I thought so too. It was part of a heads up from DFB’s weekly Disney Amazon deals.

1 Like

It comes (almost) in Purple Wall

7 Likes